Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]batu_theDog
Nickname: batu_theDog
Date of the ban: 06/02/2012
Suspected Reason: flame
Your IP address: 85.155.237.150

Yes I flamed to braindeadgamer this user was presuming of pay 5 euros to his account vip and making irritating comments swearing and annoying me and a friend.
I was the one who banned you. First you was muted for flaming Matt (he too was muted), So I put muteall on to warn everyone that flaming will not be tolerated and 5 seconds or so of being unmuted you flamed BrainDeadGamer so I decided to kick you. Then you came back you flamed him again with the following:

[10] Batu_theDog: ur momo must love asian cocks to u can make that

You've being flaming alot about mom's, dad's etc which is why I decided to ban you as you have been muted and kicked before. You need to cut the flaming out. Instead of flaming just ignore and you get flamed you need to report them. Flaming will only get you punishment.

Considering you've been warned, muted and kicked for flaming before, you will be banned for one (1) day just to learn your lesson. If you do it again expect it to be longer.
yes i admitted i flamed him but, what happen with braindead cause he is vip is not punished or what? I am sick because people like him.
Brain was warned just like you was at the exact same time when I turned muteall on, which is where I steped in. He stopped, you didn't.
although you warned him, he and sophia continued swearing and making mom jokes and annoniying to my friend in chat I watched in irc while this happened.
(02-06-2012, 06:05 PM)Batu_theDog link Wrote: although you warned him, he and sophia continued swearing and making mom jokes and annoniying to my friend in chat I watched in irc while this happened.
I went through my logs and can't see any of this. I'll ask other crew to see if they can provide some additional logs.
Unbanned. No more flaming = no more bans.