Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Closing youtube crashes my browser
Happened one more time yesterday. Hoping Google will bring a fix soon or something.
It is caused by chrome's build in flash, fixable for now by switching to an installed flash build.
  • Go to about:plugins
  • Disable all flash plugins (open detailed view)
  • Restart browser
  • Download the latest flash from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
  • Open about:plugins again and make sure only the file in the windows folder is enabled

[Image: 45j9V.png]

`
If this didn't help, disable hardware acceleration by going to a randon flash video and open the settings with a right click.
Untick this box:

[Image: 6dGVr.png]
(01-28-2012, 06:48 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: my firefox is randomly crashing or freezing too at times, especially on youtube. Could it be the same problem? (don't wanna hijack the thread, just a question)

Sounds familiar. Since a short while my screen freezes for 2 seconds whenever I open a page. It's not on all pages though, mostly LVP pages it seems. :X
Tell me a single reason you would want to close a YouTube tab!
(01-29-2012, 06:58 PM)durrrrr link Wrote: Tell me a single reason you would want to close a YouTube tab!

[Image: youtube-1.png]

... Which ultimately leads to a different kind of crash.
(01-30-2012, 12:49 AM)Danny link Wrote: [Image: youtube-1.png]

... Which ultimately leads to a different kind of crash.
lol OMG i can only play 1 video at a time :L indian internet sucks assssss! :P

anyways..

Firefox beta versions fucks up most of the times but other version works fine for me. i was planning to move to Chrome. but since my brothers are facing this same gay problem of crashing so.. i'll stick with my firefox only <3

my firefox crashes only when its totally closed and i try to open a website from samp client XD idk why it just dont open and gives me that annoying crash error.
works perfectly fine when firefox is open :P

and I.E? na i'll pass on that. Firefox FTW \o/
@ oostcoast: trying that hardware thing now, thanks a lot for the hint, let's hope it works now :)!