[Unbanned]Ban Appel
Nickname: 679alex
Date of the ban: 1012-01-08  18:41
Suspected Reason: Slapping!
IP: 24.202.235.43

Gibbs banned me and empty my bank (81Mil) because i slapped him for 10 Min :]

unban me Pwease :D

Unbanned.

It's quite annoying when I'm trying to help one player with his account issues and you just keep slapping me after I've asked you to stop for many times.
Don't that anymore please.
Why would i stop when u emptyed my bank ?  :D

It was my maybe not so great way to let you know that what you're doing is not good. Two kicks should be enough of a warning though.
You should start listening when crew are talking to you.
If I warn  of something  you just accept it as a joke and do it again after the warn.

cya ingame.
(01-08-2012, 06:58 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: It was my maybe not so great way to let you know that what you're doing is not good. Two kicks should be enough of a warning though.
you kicked after emptying my bank ...
The only warning i got it was these sky fall ... and "stop please" and it was after the bank.

Anyway, wont be on during a long time for being banned with no warning.
and ur kick u did wasnt a warning  "679alex have been kicked:Gtfo already" and the other one was a thing like this too so ....
[19:11] <&Nuwani> [8] Gibbs: Stop now please, alex :D
[19:11] <&Nuwini> [9] 679alex: NEVAR

That was before I did anything. You can go ingame now or not, it's all up to you.
(01-08-2012, 07:14 PM)Gibbs link Wrote: [19:11] <&Nuwani> [8] Gibbs: Stop now please, alex :D
[19:11] <&Nuwini> [9] 679alex: NEVAR

That was before I did anything. You can go ingame now or not, it's all up to you.
you didnt sayd you were going to ban me.
trololololol
Solved, time to put a lock on this.