Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Terrible Help
Ok so the other night I was enjoying a nice little cruise in LVP while listening to LVP Radio. The player Sophia continued to ram me constantly throughout the cruise. Doing to the right thing I asked her to stop several times, and I even took it a step further reporting it to the online admins. Upon my report I received no message back about the issue, and no actions were taken against Sophia during the time. So after getting fed up with this I naded Sophia, and the minute I did that I was jailed for 2 minutes by an online admin...... Wow so they could jail me for nading her, but not even acknowledge my report? I think it's a little fucked up that I report an issue to an admin, and they don't even take any action on it. I believe admin/mods are there to help players, and they did not do anything like that for me. I am very unsatisfied with my experience, and I think this is just disgraceful.
Crew members aren't slaves. They are here to have fun too. They can't catch every single report, lets not forget we are only human. This doesn't make what you did right, as you also broke the rules. You were punished rightfully. Instead of taking matters into your own hands, kindly private message a crew member asking that they look into your request. Sorry you're unsatisfied, but there is nothing I can really do on that note.
I understand I was jailed due to nading her which is not allowed during the cruise, but she also rammed me which is not allowed in the cruise. How come she received no punishment?
Well, you were seen nading. She wasn't seen ramming. Also she was indeed warned, but you couldn't see this because it was a private message. Please don't jump to conclusions.
There was an admin present during the cruise that was right next to me during the times I was being rammed. I'm tired of these excuses. She was wrong, and she was ramming me. How about people stop playing fucking favorites, and do shit the right way.
Closing this topic as solved for the reasons stated above. Your attitude is unnecessary.