Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

DotA 2 Beta
Gamescom Trailer
Dota 2 Gamescom Trailer

Gameplay (MYM vs. MUFC @ Gamescom)
Dota 2 # MUFC - MYM # - 1/4 - The International Dota 2 Championship (HD 1080p)

Quote:DotA 2 is an upcoming action fantasy strategy video game being developed by Valve Corporation. The stand-alone sequel to the popular Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne mod Defense of the Ancients, it was formally announced on October 13, 2010 via the website of magazine Game Informer. The game is currently undergoing a closed beta phase and is scheduled for a full release in 2012. DotA 2 will be released through both retail and download by Valve's content delivery platform Steam, on which the game has been developed to run exclusively for both game launch and update delivery. DotA 2 will operate on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.

More about the game system

I got a beta key from my friend, we've been playing a lot the last days and it's better than all the mods for different games I have ever played before. I think that the key give-away stopped some days ago, however it has been sheduled for a full release 2012, and I think I will definitely buy this when it comes out. Does anyone else here got a beta key?

Basshunter - Dota

I feel u mangg