Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Bug] Property Purchase Bug
This bug relates to the "minigame bug"
When at a property the traditional property message does not show: "This property is avail. for purchase etc."
When using command "/property buy" the minigame bug occurs.

Version 2.94.3
(12-08-2011, 05:26 AM)!TargetPractice! link Wrote: This bug relates to the "minigame bug"
When at a property the traditional property message does not show: "This property is avail. for purchase etc."
When using command "/property buy" the minigame bug occurs.

Version 2.94.3

FYI : its /buy now
Quote: link=topic=29849.msg410485#msg410485 date=1323319722]
FYI : its /buy now

With the /buy command it gives a message saying "You must be at a property location to use this command" even if the character is at the property location.
some days ago u didnt earn shit from ur props n /buy was fucked n everythin, it shud be fixed now though  :?
(12-08-2011, 06:32 AM)!TargetPractice! link Wrote: With the /buy command it gives a message saying "You must be at a property location to use this command" even if the character is at the property location.

that never happened with me xD
He's right, it only happend once with me.
(12-08-2011, 05:34 PM)striker link Wrote: He's right, it only happend ones with me.
the only time i had it was when i tried buying jay's property. I just couldn't buy it . .
It's all fixed, try  buying a property and see if you get the earnings also if it show any errors of minigame etc
it might have still been bugged :/
This is related to this problem: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=29881.0
The cause is the same.

It should be fixed for .5 however if anyone still experiences it please do reply.
Fixed for .6.