Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Skyrim
(11-19-2011, 11:16 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Yeah, it only bothers me that you can't carry much shit, I like to steal all kinds of stuff from everywhere, but the weight limit comes quite fast.

Buy a house, use a chest to store some stuff, or just find a chest of a place you can remember and won't get stolen (like sleeping giant inn, delphines place) and store the stuff you don't need
(11-19-2011, 07:50 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I'm running it on PC. There is just so much shit to do there so I usually end up wandering around in the woods and hills for hours haha.

Same. The game really makes it fun to explore. I think I've used fast travel once, aside from that I'd rather spend the time walking to each place.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=29701.msg408933#msg408933 date=1321741425]
Buy a house, use a chest to store some stuff, or just find a chest of a place you can remember and won't get stolen (like sleeping giant inn, delphines place) and store the stuff you don't need

Yeah, I think I'm gonna get a stashhouse. Have to check about buying the house, I just killed the first draggy in that main quest thing and that king mentioned something about being able to buy a property in town, so I gotta check it out.
^ It costs like 5000 gold though :X

I find the companions to be really annoying. They're useful in a fight, or to carry stuff, but they just get stuck everywhere. I had to load a previous save after about 20 minutes because my companion had just disappeared - not next to me, not at their home...
(11-20-2011, 11:56 AM)Danny link Wrote: ^ It costs like 5000 gold though :X

I find the companions to be really annoying. They're useful in a fight, or to carry stuff, but they just get stuck everywhere. I had to load a previous save after about 20 minutes because my companion had just disappeared - not next to me, not at their home...

Hahaa its because they use the road rather than jump down mountains or whatever like I usually do, you can either wait for them or just fast travel somewhere and they'll be right behind you, though I don't really use them
is there any other transformation possible than that wolverine dude ? and if u'd like to be any strong with that guy, u need to train ur WARRIOR skills aye? because he probably can't cast fire balls and coolio stuff like dat :<

Skyrim Epic Tricks and Secrets - (Ep. 2) "How to Become a Werewolf" (SPOILER)
I got that ^_^ Not sure what else you can transform into, and nah I can only attack but the attacks are so strong when you just hold attack i took out a giant (anyone who plays this game on anything above novice knows their a bitch to kill)

Transformations aside, just working on different types of ways to kill improves certain stats, right now I'm able to kill people without them even knowing im there because I tran sneak and archery, but sneak won't really work on dragons much unless you find one sleeping and then they find you after the first attack anyway
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=29701.msg408933#msg408933 date=1321741425]
Buy a house, use a chest to store some stuff

Buy a house - checked
Use a chest - negative

[Image: 2wdu3bt.jpg]

That's how I roll, proper bachelor lifestyle up in my motherfucking crib.
Haha that looks goddamn awesome, Booger.
(11-21-2011, 11:03 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Buy a house - checked
Use a chest - negative

[Image: 2wdu3bt.jpg]

That's how I roll, proper bachelor lifestyle up in my motherfucking crib.
Hooger clean up your house its filthy :P or atleast hire Maka the maid  :7