Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Some Of Mah Beats Knowwhatimsayin'?
If any of you have been wondering why im inactive or sometimes i come well here is why :D

Piano Instrumental [Dark Hip-Hop]
Underground Hip Hop Beat [Instrumental]
Fast Flow, Piano Freestyle [Dark Hip-Hop Beat]
My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DeadlyDreams816
Subscribe, Drop A Comment, Like w.e :)
Well what you made is nothing special yet, don't want to demotivate you, just keep working and i'm sure you'll make some incredible beats. Just a recommandation, don't use fruity loops, go buy some MPC or APC and go crazy.
(11-04-2011, 07:28 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: Well what you made is nothing special yet, don't want to demotivate you, just keep working and i'm sure you'll make some incredible beats. Just a recommandation, don't use fruity loops, go buy some MPC or APC and go crazy.
eh ima stick with FL Studio. Dont know why people hate it really D: and thanks im still working on some
Which program do you use to make your beats,Frootyloops ?
1st one can be fiyah with some polishing, could be a little faster to my oppinion and would be awesome with some slow lex luger bass (if you dont know what i mean : Tyga - Lap Dance (Prod. By Lex Luger) [Instrumental] @ThisizGJones *UPDATED VERSION* | ))
2nd one just sounds like a weird ass chopped/screwed normal pitch lollipop to me (not feelin it)
3rd one doesnt come over as dark for me, just as some swishahouse shit that never made it, not saying its bad im just saying the piano gets on my nerves but im feeling the hihats and the bass, i'd put some more feeling to the clap
tho i personally have another definition of ''dark hiphop'' ( fuck dark, sorrow & sadness is what i define it by)
[dance with the devil or som shit

but shit, you do it better then me, i don't even do it. so who am i to judge.
also imma drop my favourite instrumental : Osdorp Posse - Het Einde Instrumentaal.wmv
just so you know what im diggin atm.
Quote: link=topic=29623.msg407152#msg407152 date=1320442222]
eh ima stick with FL Studio. Dont know why people hate it really D: and thanks im still working on some

Don't know if its possible to use rewire in there together with rebirth. It's the first software of native instruments, probably 10 years old but...it's very popular software version of the roland tr808 and tr909! Thats 808 and 909 is what old school rappers often used next to mpcs to make beats.
(11-05-2011, 01:26 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: 1st one can be fiyah with some polishing, could be a little faster to my oppinion and would be awesome with some slow lex luger bass (if you dont know what i mean : Tyga - Lap Dance (Prod. By Lex Luger) [Instrumental] @ThisizGJones *UPDATED VERSION* | ))
2nd one just sounds like a weird ass chopped/screwed normal pitch lollipop to me (not feelin it)
3rd one doesnt come over as dark for me, just as some swishahouse shit that never made it, not saying its bad im just saying the piano gets on my nerves but im feeling the hihats and the bass, i'd put some more feeling to the clap
tho i personally have another definition of ''dark hiphop'' ( fuck dark, sorrow & sadness is what i define it by)
[dance with the devil or som shit

but shit, you do it better then me, i don't even do it. so who am i to judge.
also imma drop my favourite instrumental : Osdorp Posse - Het Einde Instrumentaal.wmv
just so you know what im diggin atm.
1. What kind of question is that? who doesnt know him xD Trap Or Die
2. Ye I thought so to
3. Didnt know what to call it so I called it that

I rap to none of that stupid mainstream shit neither. problably rap 10x better then i can at making beats to (have been rapping for over a year or so)
Well..in that case..upload a vid of you rapping or just upload a rap on youtube :)
(11-06-2011, 08:22 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: Well..in that case..upload a vid of you rapping or just upload a rap on youtube :)
Im trying to get a song recroded with another homie of mine but he's doing his own thing this is one of his vids:
Listen To Your Heart Remix (Edgar V)
Dont hate lol most of his songs arent like this he has a better one but hasnt recorded it yet
Woooooooo Demolition, didn't know you were Eli porter? Damn keep that shit going!

Worst Rap Battle Ever

just kidding man  O+