Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

#LVP.Dev IRC
Hi,

We're merging #LVP.Beta with #LVP.Dev. The password to .dev is smurf_

You can remove the .beta channel from your favourites. It will be shut down soon.

Thanks
No wonder I wasn't able to join #LVP.Beta.
Anyways Jay, can you please do something about : http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=29579.0 ?

Thanks.
What about the echo?
The echo will remain.

I don't really see the importance of having a password on that channel, Beaner. Nevertheless however it's up to xBluexFoxx
I'd leave the password on only because they beta team isn't exactly public. yet
I think the beta team, at least primary things like IRC logs, should be public. When the game-mode's source is going to be open source and everyone around LVP is going to have more influence in the way things are being led, I see no reason to keep that private. Why do you want to hide ongoing progress?
(11-01-2011, 11:48 AM)Russell link Wrote: I think the beta team, at least primary things like IRC logs, should be public. When the game-mode's source is going to be open source and everyone around LVP is going to have more influence in the way things are being led, I see no reason to keep that private. Why do you want to hide ongoing progress?
I couldn't agree more.

The only good thing about having everything private until something's really released is just the impact of seeing so many new things at the same time. Even though Jay has been informing the community about the new features that has been already implemented to LVP 2.94.
U will have to acknowledged that most of our players are 14 years old boys and the majority of those are DM'ers. They could have some interesting ideas but it will most likely just add noise to the discussion.