Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which strafe do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0.3c (default)
41.67%
10 41.67%
0.3d
58.33%
14 58.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Changes on SAMP 0.3d - STRAFE
It looks like SA-MP 0.3d will bring us a faster strafing speed caused by an attempt to fix the strafing above 48 fps.
This speed change affects the gameplay on the overall DM techniques and there are several posts asking for it to be reverted since it's considered as a bad change by the oposition.
Although, there seems to be not enough support from the DM communities to make Kye(Kalcor) see how bad this is going to be in case the speed keeps the same. With this change, theres another broken thing for the DM.

Give your support on the topic over here:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?p=...ost1454459

Videos:
SA-MP 0.3d RC3-2 Gameplay

Strafe Test - SAMP RC3-3

Thanks
Yeah, exactly, that is the only change the SA-MP team did to 0.3d, they just want to piss you off. [/irony] Oh by the way, where did SA-MP ESL go, didn't you manage it? "This will change the complete SA-MP DM blablabla", yeah and most of the fanboys are still believing in this, however, sadly my pre-poster didn't mention all the good things SA-MP 0.3d introduces:

- It is now possible to remove buildings/objects that have been implemented into GTA itself, making it possible to create empty destricts and that gives more mapping possibilities
- A new callback to be called once a player loses HP, Armour, including the reason, as well as another callback called when a player shots another player
- Some more player skins
- Build-in sound streams, making it possible to listen to web-radio/custom sounds while being ingame
- Increased object and pickup limit
- A lot of tweaks, changes and fixes to SA-MP
0.3d actually is a fucking gay upgrade cause of that, when you play on more than 48 fps it looks like you are speedhacking or something. I hope Kye will do something about it, and even though us DMers are a minority, we should have our rights too. Going to post asap
(10-11-2011, 01:54 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: - It is now possible to remove buildings/objects that have been implemented into GTA itself, making it possible to create empty destricts and that gives more mapping possibilities
- Build-in sound streams, making it possible to listen to web-radio/custom sounds while being ingame

Awesome features right there.
(10-11-2011, 03:37 PM)Danny link Wrote: Awesome features right there.
YEA! :O
The changes are obviously great -.- I'm not making reference to those... the topic on SAMP forums is about the Strafing, not anything else...if you bothered reading the topic title.
Everything else is fine!

I've set up a poll, feel free to vote so it's easier to pick opinions. I've set up a topic on GTAT as well in which the poll is already a bit advanced, so if you wanna vote there heres the topic just in case:  http://gtat.dracoblue.net/forum/general/...s/14616/0/
If you dont like it go play  0.1
(10-11-2011, 02:23 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: 0.3d actually is a fucking gay upgrade cause of that, when you play on more than 48 fps it looks like you are speedhacking or something. I hope Kye will do something about it, and even though us DMers are a minority, we should have our rights too. Going to post asap
Not rly if they release and everyone starts using when they will get used to this they will feel no same as they do now bout 0.2x.
Doesn't really concern me, no strafe tweak will save you from my drive-by, carbomb or grenades.
(10-12-2011, 12:34 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Doesn't really concern me, no strafe tweak will save you from my drive-by, carbomb or grenades.
xD