Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

R.I.P. Steve Jobs
You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life - Steve Jobs
w.e, bigups hooger!
(10-06-2011, 09:59 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life - Steve Jobs
O+
(10-06-2011, 03:10 PM)Turkey link Wrote: RIP? Obviously some of the Apple fanboys have no idea about his stance towards the suiciders in Asia who worked for him for litterally nothing.

You gotta love the MSM ppl.
oh fuck Asia, noone cares about Asia. Steve was a cool guy, no need to diss him on the day of his death. It's all Europe or North America, anyways. Maybe Australia, but you guys are 90% brits/10% asian so you basically count as brits!

Also, the whole world jokes around with Asia that they work for basically no money so it's not really a big deal. I mean asians are used to it I guess - going to the USA, working for 5$ salary.

RIP.
XiZ is correct, Indians and asians move to australia to take our job because they will work for less its fucking shit. THEY TOOK DER JUUBS!!!

south park: they took our jobs!!

RIP! :+
(10-06-2011, 03:10 PM)Turkey link Wrote: RIP? Obviously some of the Apple fanboys have no idea about his stance towards the suiciders in Asia who worked for him for litterally nothing.

You gotta love the MSM ppl.

Your forgetting the same also happens at for example Clothing (or anything else for that matter) factory's in Asia, we mostly just don't read about it. The media just brought the suicides at Foxconn to the attention because its Apple and they are big now. Juicy stories.
[Image: Steve+Jobs+R+I+P+Steve+Jobs+R+I+P_72ad46_2701018.jpg]

R.I.P
(10-07-2011, 06:41 AM)Nater link Wrote: XiZ is correct, Indians and asians move to australia to take our job because they will work for less its fucking shit. THEY TOOK DER JUUBS!!!

RIP! :+
You cant really blame them for that you guys are just lazy and greedy
(10-10-2011, 03:43 PM)Sadik link Wrote: You cant really blame them for that you guys are just lazy and greedy

I prefer being lazy over dead.
dont care. P.I.R