Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Forum layout
(10-02-2011, 09:32 PM)MrBondt link Wrote: [Image: nope.png]
Click for bigger.
son of a network technician aka slutty girl (in case censure), damn it Bondt you hacker.

HOW DO WE GET THE OLD THEME BACK, THIS ONE IS DISGUSTING. I MEAN YOU CAN'T EVEN CHANGE IT IN LOOK AND LAYOUT ON YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
You might want to take a closer look at that image, XiZ..
(10-03-2011, 01:45 PM)XiZ link Wrote: son of a network technician aka slutty girl (in case censure), damn it Bondt you hacker.

HOW DO WE GET THE OLD THEME BACK, THIS ONE IS DISGUSTING. I MEAN YOU CAN'T EVEN CHANGE IT IN LOOK AND LAYOUT ON YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
My point was actually that the old theme is fucking ugly and hardly usable now.

If you want, I can force the skin for you, but don't come complaining that it's shit.
This new forum layout sucks! I appreciate the efforts but come on.... Old one was way better! This theme made me blind! At least change the colors or something!

Wow, it seems like I'm the only one who likes it  :D

[me=Bloodst3r]runs from haters.[/me]
(10-03-2011, 05:00 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: Wow, it seems like I'm the only one who likes it  :D

[me=Bloodst3r]runs from haters.[/me]

You're not the only one.
I like this theme _way_ more than the old one! But yeah, maybe we could make something which fits the website better.
I sure like all the constructive criticism in this thread.
(10-03-2011, 05:06 PM)Beaner link Wrote: You're not the only one.

^ + this theme is also used in LW...

and now that we did change the Theme..

thought about changing this ?

[Image: lvpdev.jpg]
[Image: lvpmanagement.jpg]
[Image: lvpgangmember.jpg]
[Image: lvpbetatester.jpg]
[Image: lvpvip.jpg] ?? :3
[Image: lvpadmin.jpg]
The old was pretty old and needed a change,this theme isn't so bad but I don't know it makes me confusing and the colour doesn't fit.
Maybe other them would be better,there are alot of themes where we can chouse and way better than this one.
The tags I don't think they need a change they are simple and cool no need a change.