Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Help needed: Promotional Video
Prior to the release of LVP 2.94, we need to create a new official promotional video. I intended on organising this myself but to be bold, I can't because I simply don't have the time any more. What little time I do get nowadays I would like to concentrate on development.

A new forum child board was set up quite some time ago and a team was assembled. We also have a very experienced editor willing to help out. Further information can be found on this board:

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?board=191.0

The idea is simple, the concept is not: Drifting. This promotional video should not show off features. It should be clean and simple: A video based in the woods of people drifting. Name tags should be disabled.

Example: (Jump to 1:17)
Canyon 2 Sa-mp

It should use cool drift music and camera affects to keep the interest high. It shouldn't be to long - max 1.5 mins in length.

It should also use cool car mods for some nice affects. Each vehicle in the drift race should be different and there should be, say, 4 racers?

To keep the interest high perhaps there could be a crash half way. Obviously however this wouldn't stop the race.

There should be nice effects used - a few crowd members using animations to enhance the scenario and maybe some smoke machines and other cool objects can be used at the start line / throughout the course.

Since this official, there are some things to note.

VIDEO REQUIREMENTS:

- The official logo ZIP (attached to this ticket) must be in the right hand corner at all times. Please refer to the current promotional video for an example.

- The video must be of high quality. The original video file should be sent to me or a member of the management for review. It should not be made public or uploaded to youtube.

- It MUST have the animated logo at the beginning of the video. You can download the animated logo here:
http://trac.sa-mp.nl/lvp/raw-attachment/..._Intro.rar

- No credits at the end.

- Server IP or anything like that should not be included in case it changes in the future. We can add this to the video description when uploading it to youtube or whatever in the future.

- Music should ideally be instrumental or music with very little lyrics.

It's also recommended that you tell people recording to use cam hack for special affects. You can also use helicopter camera angles and stuff for this.

So who wants to volunteer to organise this? I re-iterate the point that the team is already assembled.  Someone just needs to pick some cool car mods, a race course, and supervise the recording. Preferably someone who posses a bit of common sense and can work to their own initiative. I understand that's hard to find around here :X

EDIT: Important note: Please be aware LVP 2.94 may be fast tracked to release very soon. This has high priority.

Attached Files
.png   LVP_Logo_Transparent_220x220.png (Size: 17.7 KB / Downloads: 1)