Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Classify shipkills as "lame kills"
I wonder why he mind with lamekills plus when he got punished lets say he got jailed, what he do is avoid it timeout timeout,like the game could crash everytime you go to jail.

rc is good as it is.
Hoogie has a point. A very good one too.
(09-26-2011, 10:15 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: From what I hear they won't even be possible soon.  ;(

(10-18-2011, 06:57 PM)Maka link Wrote: Hoogie has a point. A very good one too.

Quote:public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid)
What does that mean, man you are saying jibberish.
(10-19-2011, 07:54 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What does that mean, man you are saying jibberish.

Means..  in 0.3d there is a native.. On Player Take Damage.. Which means.. a function in which when a player takes damage.. stuff can be done :p to the player taking damage.. and the player Giving damage :p
(10-19-2011, 07:54 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What does that mean, man you are saying jibberish.

It's a function that detects when a player takes damage from one another, meaning hits while standing on the ship will be detected and identified, it will all be possible in the next coming update, this function will resolve a lot of the "abuse" issues in LVP today, so you better get your pitch forks and torches ready.
If you ask me, "Lame kills" should be removed altogether.
No such thing as lame kills in SA-MP, only a bunch of weak ass clowns crying over the pseudo issue.