Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Duelling
(08-31-2011, 04:32 AM)Nater link Wrote: Rofl :D poor Hoogsey ya nab  ;(

My man Nemesis said he'll look into this, but I guess I'm done with LW, folks over there ain't just rollin' the way I do.
(08-31-2011, 07:48 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: My man Nemesis said he'll look into this, but I guess I'm done with LW, folks over there ain't just rollin' the way I do.
Lol :P Most of SWK are crew on LW i hate it on there its full of cockfags  _O-
Except for when Maddolis and spaceman are on- then it's full of cockfags and champions of the universe.
(08-31-2011, 01:26 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Except for when Maddolis and spaceman are on- then it's full of cockfags and champions of the universe.

What is your ping brah? 600?

LOL
(08-31-2011, 01:26 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Except for when Maddolis and spaceman are on- then it's full of cockfags and champions of the universe.
Yeah true your wicked :)

(08-31-2011, 01:33 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What is your ping brah? 600?

LOL
Mine is at times :P ping is win
It seems that this silly duelling thing ain't so popular no more these days, I remember getting invites all the time some months ago (which I of course always rejected as real SA-MP veterans don't roll like that), but I hardly get any these days. I welcome this.
(09-29-2011, 07:41 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: It seems that this silly duelling thing ain't so popular no more these days, I remember getting invites all the time some months ago (which I of course always rejected as real SA-MP veterans don't roll like that), but I hardly get any these days. I welcome this.
We should just retire then :+
(09-29-2011, 09:36 AM)Nater link Wrote: We should just retire then :+

Can't man, someone's gotta make life harder for all those Dx newschool boys from time to time :D
(09-29-2011, 12:45 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Can't man, someone's gotta make life harder for all those Dx newschool boys from time to time :D
Get ur ass ingame then i'll help for lols :P