Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Get more people to Las Venturas
ofc there's a tank at Area69..

its the number-one-complainer who has rarely been playing here for like a month so its not up to you  O-)

concerning the other things he said i can only facepalm.. Unbanning wont bring more ppl as most of them will be banned again for cheating (once a cheater, everytime a cheater)  :w + reduce admin-count: wont result in more players?!  :?

i have commented on that stunting-problem already in another topic (short version: move them to ls and sf)  :+
(02-10-2012, 01:41 PM)Kase link Wrote: We asked the community if they'd like the drive-by system removed here, yet many people didn't want to; so we're not going to remove completely the drive-by system. Suggestions on tweaks are always welcome, though.

The poll in that topic asks if the driver should be unable to shoot, which the voters voted no. That poll doesn't ask for the punishment menu to be removed.

HoogerBooger's argument is that DB should be completely allowed without a punishment menu. That poll looks more anti-DB to me.
Well, doesn't driver seat removed mean no driveby? I'm not considering helikills and other stuff as driveby. He probably should have said "remove lamekills"!
(02-11-2012, 09:16 AM)Kase link Wrote: Well, doesn't driver seat removed mean no driveby? I'm not considering helikills and other stuff as driveby. He probably should have said "remove lamekills"!

Well yeah, that's the point of removing the driver's ability to shoot. However HoogerBooger is supportive of driveby and when he said make driveby allowed he meant for the driver too.

I know there are polls about driveby itself though, but the one you linked to wasn't one of them. If anything that poll was against drive by and the majority voted against removing the driver's ability to shoot.

I was just pointing out that you linked to a wrong poll. :P

Also I think Hooger likes lamekills. He just doesn't want the punishment menu on driveby...or at least the jail option.