Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] i have been banned because u think i am another player!
Reli :s I told him to buy area 69 so he can teleport for free and I gave him money to buy it like 4 mil or something
The increases were 500 and 1000, 1 second apart. Which is what got me watching. His teleportation was not to a person, a taxi location or anything. The spots seemed rather random. He didn't walk in between either. Until the last one, which teleported him to the place you get when you come back from tuning. But he wasn't in a car.
Reli? Well thts strange because he wouldn't cheat I only showed him the game not tht long ago and he was just getting used to it thts y I helped him out wiv money and stuff strange
That's what violax told me as well. But as I also told violax, he wouldn't be the first to rage when they just start, and end up cheating.
Looking back at the logs, it doesn't even surprise me. He seemed pretty pissed. Went away for a while, came back, got the 2 money increases and then I banned him.
Lol yh he was well angry but I don't think he would cheat he is just tht type of person but ohwell I dno anyway , he was so pissed cos ppl chasing him and killing him lol
Guess that did lead to him hacking then :P
Well no but it don't matter anyway