Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Requesting an Intro with Cinema (4D) irl video (15£)
I'm making a sick ass movie of us driving Part 3, this will be the best one so far..

.. But here comes my request, anyone good at Cinema 4D? (I suck with it) I'm gonna make a clip of us running down a hill, and if anyone of you are VERY good at Cinema 4D or any other program that are possible to make lots of ''balls'' (that looks like big snowballs) that are falling down below us while we run down and jump on our snowmobiles.

Sounds simple? Idk, but you're getting paid! Tell me if you're interested. :)
(09-05-2011, 03:31 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: I'm making a sick ass movie of us driving Part 3, this will be the best one so far..

.. But here comes my request, anyone good at Cinema 4D? (I suck with it) I'm gonna make a clip of us running down a hill, and if anyone of you are VERY good at Cinema 4D or any other program that are possible to make lots of ''balls'' (that looks like big snowballs) that are falling down below us while we run down and jump on our snowmobiles.

Sounds simple? Idk, but you're getting paid! Tell me if you're interested. :)

more detail/ ;o
Quote: link=topic=29266.msg401347#msg401347 date=1315234157]
more detail/ ;o

If you are really good at Cinema 4D or any other programs, I'm gonna send you a clip of us running down a hill (in real life),
and it's gonna look like if we're escaping from the snowballs that is rolling down the hill behind us, then we jump on our snowmobiles and drive pass the camera and all the balls comes towards the camera and into it, like the last ball in this video just much faster.