Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FAO Management
LVP 2.94 has been developed with only one goal: Bringing players back.

The gamemode alone is not going to do this. We need some assistance from the management with the following things in order of priority:-

1. We desperately need userbars and signatures. If players add these to their forum signature and go posting on the SA:MP forums it will be great! I'm aware some templates have already been created so it only really requires the PHP. Not hard.

2. Media Section. This is the main thing the website is desperately lacking. If I visit a website for a SA:MP server I immediately look out for any videos and screenshots. We could really use a media page with a link to LVPs youtube channel as well as some screenshots. I'll personally add some development videos to the youtube channel and we'll also link it up with the new promo trailer. We can also link it up with some community created videos.
I'm sure Sander will be able to provide plenty of screenshots.

3. SA-MP.com advertising. Considering recent financial issues this should be in the maybe pile but I do believe it would be a wise investment to advertise through google adwords on the SA-MP.com website when 2.94 is launched. Perhaps a certain someone might be able to get us discount :P

And that's it. It's obvious LVP has recently been undergoing some financial troubles. I believe these solutions are prudent for resolving them. (Number 1 more so than anything!)

I've got quite a few other tricks up my sleeve but I won't ruin the suprise! It's only the three highlighted points here that I need the managements assistance/approval of.
I think some affiliation with other servers would make some good promotion too.

Here's a few sigs/userbars I just made in response to this topic. I like the version 2 signature paired with version 1 user bar imo.

Signature Version 1
[Image: Signature2.png]

Signature Version 2 (personal fav)
[Image: Signature3.png]

Signature Version 3 (meh.)
[Image: Signature1.png]

Userbar Version 1
[Image: Userbar2-1.png]

Userbar Version 2
[Image: Userbar1-1.png]

Userbar Version 3
[Image: Userbar3.png]
If you need approval, then why is this here?
1. http://sa-mp.nl/control/graphics.html -> Seems to be something wrong with them though.

2. I don't have a problem with a Media section on the site, but as I'm not the one working on the site you'll have to ask MrBondt.

3. I'm not sure I'm getting where you're aiming at, do you mean a topic each month in the advertisement section of the SA:MP forums? If so, we already have a topic ready, but afaik nobody actually posts:

Quote:http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?p=...post793794

Posted and edited with the video.

Format for the SA-MP forums:

[SIZE="5"]Las Venturas Playground[/SIZE]

Server Address: 85.17.220.2:7777
Server Owner: Sander
Gamemode Name: Las Venturas Playground 2.92.x
Gamemode Type: Minigames (Racing, Derby, Fighting), DM, Roleplaying, Freeroam, Stunting
Twitter: http://twitter.com/@LVPlayground
Google Chrome plugin: http://sa-mp.nl/about/google-chrome.html

[Image: logo_transparent.png]

Welcome to this introduction topic of the Las Venturas Playground server.

As you probably know, Las Venturas is a large city. A city in San Andreas. This city is a large partyplace for young and old!

Everyone can enjoy in this wonderful city. No matter if you are alone, or with a group. Las Venturas has it all! Don't hesitate, jump into your car now, and visit Las Venturas! You'll love it!

Once you have taken the step into San Andreas Multiplayer, visit Las Venturas Playground, you won't be sorry! Let's give a small introduction to Las Venturas Playground.

The gamemode has lots of features, you can read a small summary below.
We also have advanced player-statistics features, if you register at www.sa-mp.nl you can login in-game and all your kills, deaths, mini-game statistics, money and many other userdata will be saved.

Play various minigames whilst visiting the city.
  • Races
  • Teamdeathmatch
  • Deathmatch
  • Derbies
  • Fun Games
Always wanted to have your own building and earn money with it? This is your lucky day! Buy your own property immediately!
  • We have many (300+) properties to buy! (Check /properties in-game.)
Always been a violent person? Then you'll enjoy the many opportunities to start a fight.
  • Via (team) deathmatch games
  • Or just start a fight on the streets
  • Start a 1on1 fight in the "Fight Club"
You like to have your friends around you? Start a new gang with your friends!
  • Gangs are a very large and important part of the LVP Community, in-game and at our forums
  • Gangs can fight and take over the gangbase
  • You can also buy a property allowing you to read the gangchat of your enemies!

Cruises
We organize a car/bike cruise on a regular base.
With a group of players we start cruising through the whole map, to beautiful spots or properties.

Stunt zones
Las Venturas Playground has a cool map system, so you can stunt together with your friends in challenging, refreshing maps! There are currently 19 maps and the LVP Mappers team is working on making even more of them.

Gangs
Gangs also won't be bored with the gangbase they can buy and have to defend.
They can also have 1on1 fights in the fightclub. To make communication within gangs easier, we offer gangs their own subforum at our forum.

Crew
We have a large crew to keep an eye on our server.

[Image: crew_picture_small.jpg]

The complete crew can be found at SA-MP.nl.
Moderators are recognizable by their orange color and administrators and management members are yellow.

Community
Las Venturas Playground has a close community, a big and growing forum, and a large IRC collective, making the community really nice to be in.
Las Venturas Playground has more then 70.000 registered players which frequently play on our server.

Updates
We regularly update our gamemode! We do this once every two weeks. The first update is a feature update, containing new features and minigames, the second update is a bugfix update if any are found in the previous one.

You can follow any updates on the gamemode on SA-MP.nl.

Promotional Video
Check our promotional video here:

Las Venturas Playground

If you want to post this every month through the LVP account I can provide you with the credentials.
(08-13-2011, 12:26 AM)Peter link Wrote: If you need approval, then why is this here?
I'm not sure what you're getting at. Where else is it supposed to be?

(08-13-2011, 07:53 AM)Matthias link Wrote: 1. http://sa-mp.nl/control/graphics.html -> Seems to be something wrong with them though.
eh I don't know what that does, but I reiterate the original point: We need live userbars and signatures.

(08-13-2011, 07:53 AM)Matthias link Wrote: 3. I'm not sure I'm getting where you're aiming at, do you mean a topic each month in the advertisement section of the SA:MP forums? If so, we already have a topic ready, but afaik nobody actually posts:

(08-10-2011, 11:23 AM)Jay link Wrote: I do believe it would be a wise investment to advertise through google adwords on the SA-MP.com website when 2.94 is launched.

With the advertisement forum topic in mind though, it might be a good idea to redesign a better one. But that can wait
(08-13-2011, 09:25 AM)Jay link Wrote: eh I don't know what that does, but I reiterate the original point: We need live userbars and signatures.
That was a live userbar but for some reason it broke.

(08-13-2011, 09:25 AM)Jay link Wrote: With the advertisement forum topic in mind though, it might be a good idea to redesign a better one. But that can wait
True, maybe with a lot of LVP 2.94 screenshots and videos.

(08-10-2011, 11:23 AM)Jay link Wrote: I do believe it would be a wise investment to advertise through google adwords on the SA-MP.com website when 2.94 is launched.
Okay sorry, just got what you ment. I don't know really, I'm not too sure about how much advertisements actually help, who actually clicks on ads?
Quite a lot of people apparently :+ AFAIK last time you guys used adwords I think it was limited it to 5 euro / day and it was being used up in minutes
(08-13-2011, 09:25 AM)Jay link Wrote: I'm not sure what you're getting at. Where else is it supposed to be?

Oh right, I forgot you didn't have access to the management forums. You should PM one of them and ask them to make a topic; they barely look here. Sorry.