Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

anybody understand this
ok so a friend gave me this code to blackplanet.com and i'm trying i know im doing it right but nothings happening, could this code be right or is this fake?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iight its alot to it
1. download opera web browser
after you open it you have to log into BP like normal....ignore any compatiblity issues
http://www.blackplanet.com/chat/new_chat...m_name=BBW
2. once you have the room up....click on the tab for the room then press Ctrl and U.....it should show you source:Chat-BP
look on that source for something that looks like this
var directUsername = "1blessd";
var directPassword = "0406e82b8d6021140fe9b0847b477dddf8c61269";
thats your user and password but you will need to copy it from the original chat room source and replace the entry for this BP source that i attached
should be almost near the bottom in the BP source

then go to this webpage
http://host5.chatblazer.com/CBS173/config.xml
and press Ctrl and U again to get the source of the page

You see its another file called config source....

ok here's the jist......once you replace your user and password section from the orignal BP to the BP source then you highlight everything in the opera browser's BP source and clear it all then replace it with the BP source.txt

Do the same thing for the config source.txt

then hit apply on the opera browser config source.....then hit apply to the browsers BP source code and the chat room should restart and you will see a V for vendetta thing in the background.....then just experiment

after you save your user and password....all yoiu will have to do everytime you sign on is go into the room like regular...load the config.xml site then get the source for both.....then replace it with the stuff in the text file then apply config then apply  BP and u will have the power
the power to do ...?
(07-26-2011, 10:07 AM)Daniel link Wrote: the power to do ...?
well i'm trying to posy pics in the chat room they have, so i guess thats the power he's talking bout
Get out.
(07-26-2011, 05:53 PM)Mark link Wrote: Get out.

i would but heres the thing, i'm registered!!!!!!