Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Would you like a more user friendly interface?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, sounds like a great idea!
52.63%
30 52.63%
Meh, sounds like it could be useful to some users.
17.54%
10 17.54%
I really don\'t care personally how it is now.
8.77%
5 8.77%
I don\'t really support the idea that much.
3.51%
2 3.51%
I hate the idea, keep it the same!
17.54%
10 17.54%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Las Venturas Playground UI (User interface)
[Image: 2w1y6a1_th.png]

We have made quite some improvements for the Interface for the next version and taking suggestions for further improvements.

- The news system has been completely redone and new "game messages" have been added, as shown in the picture above.
- Messages in the chat have been reduced and now show in a single player style textdraw.
- We have plans on creating textdraws for properties and completely redoing the achievement interface.
- Gang zone textdraw has been redone and the owner of each territory now shows for every player instead of just gang members.

(12-09-2010, 02:02 AM)SolidRock link Wrote: I think all the '/my ...' commands are quit good. Easy and clear. But a menu with all the commands of the same kind grouped, would be very usefull. A lot of other servers got something similar.

Done.

(02-14-2011, 12:27 AM)Gatt link Wrote: Something like ''Unknown command. Type /commands for a list of commands.''

Done.

(02-13-2011, 12:29 PM)Agent link Wrote: As long as you can't abuse the menu for avoiding death and stuff like that its okay . But the old way is like faster to use .

Fixed.

[Image: 1g6i4z_th.png]
Look's great,keep up the good work ;D
Agreed.
I like the layout of the spawn-screen (the second picture). It's very clear and shows all the most important things that new players want to know. Good job!
(09-04-2011, 06:40 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: I like the layout of the spawn-screen (the second picture). It's very clear and shows all the most important things that new players want to know. Good job!
:)
Good job lads :)
"Register an account online"

once they see that, i think they'll just leave...maybe we should make it ingame registration...