Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
(01-08-2012, 07:12 AM)Nater link Wrote: I have been supporting them since I was 14 years old :D
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28948.msg413045#msg413045 date=1325929965]
u know exactly why i posted these manu losses here, i really dont care how they play

supporting a club because of its achievements sounds the most retarded thing i ever heard, lmao u serious?

like i said soon u'll be bragging about barca. typical glory hunter

bragging about barca  :p

okay retard.. when i first got that man united jersey at that point i was like 8-9 years old.. i didnt know shit about the club at that time..
and,
now im gonna go till every extent to show how my club is superior than ur club.. and if i start posting fulham loses.. i might exceed character limit..
(01-09-2012, 05:45 AM)Epiccc link Wrote: bragging about barca  :p

okay retard.. when i first got that man united jersey at that point i was like 8-9 years old.. i didnt know shit about the club at that time..
and,
now im gonna go till every extent to show how my club is superior than ur club.. and if i start posting fulham loses.. i might exceed character limit..
Barca suck da wang :P I have had my current jersey since last year :P Where I used to live you couldnt buy them and my jersey cost me $150.00 AUSD so I had to wait till I was working to afford one because my parents wouldnt buy me one _O-
(01-09-2012, 06:50 AM)Nater link Wrote: Barca suck da wang :P I have had my current jersey since last year :P Where I used to live you couldnt buy them and my jersey cost me $150.00 AUSD so I had to wait till I was working to afford one because my parents wouldnt buy me one _O-
Parents Reaction:
[Image: fuckthat.jpg]

F**K That S**T!
(01-09-2012, 05:45 AM)Epiccc link Wrote: bragging about barca  :p

and,

lmao. even better, u decided to support a football club u have no idea of just because of a t-shirt. who's the retard here [Image: icon_lol.gif]

we may not have all titles n shit but if u think thats the only thing that makes a club "superior" then u are just narrow minded
i dont know anything about their history.. but i still used to watch their games.. u fap
(01-09-2012, 01:46 PM)Epiccc link Wrote: i dont know anything about their history.. but i still used to watch their games.. u fap

[Image: icon_lol.gif] true "supporter"

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28948.msg413206#msg413206 date=1326115582]
fuck football
Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=28948.msg413192#msg413192 date=1326092024]
Parents Reaction:
[Image: fuckthat.jpg]

F**K That S**T!
Almost :P My dad told me to fuck off he aint buying me a top that I will grow out of :P

(01-10-2012, 09:52 AM)Carbon link Wrote: fuck football
Hater D:
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28948.msg413206#msg413206 date=1326115582]

i was 7 ? aw fuck off man .. bottom line Fulham Sucks :)