Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Favorite movies - Movies that you would say that someone should watch.
Oceans 13 - Very complicated, but works out and is a pleasure to watch
Grind - Skateboarding related, i had to like it
Blue streak - Funny comedy
And

Trainspotting - If you havent seen this movie then get off your ass and buy it!
(09-13-2007, 09:53 PM)benbmyers link Wrote:Trainspotting - If you havent seen this movie then get off your ass and buy it!
Lol, I'll be sure to be right on that. I actually heard that was a good one - haven't seen it myself, I'll take your advice sometime.
Bad Boys (1983)

A delinquent held in juvenile detention for the murder of a noted youth gang member awaits a showdown with the dead man's vengeful brother in the deadly prison environment

Chicago crime kid Mick O'Brien has been sent to a juvenile prison for vehicular manslaughter. Most unfortunately, the person he kills is the kid brother of his nemesis Paco Moreno, who vows revenge by raping Mick's girlfriend. Paco is caught and sent to the same prison where he re-works his revenge plan, and Mick has no choice but to defend himself.

Sean Penn ^^

fucking wonderful movie.
(09-13-2007, 04:39 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote:Yea, I have a feeling Tomozj or [XL] is going to close this. I have kinda a same subject but with songs, and [XL] said it was going to get spammed? So idk about this... Anyways...

Tomozj -> tomozj.

Oh, and yeah, this topic isn't of much use, as it's the sort of thing to chat about, and not have a mass-topic. I originally wasn't going to lock it, but I don't see how a post like...
(09-13-2007, 09:42 PM)reeves link Wrote:All american pies
All scary movies
All saws
8 Mile
2 Fast 2 Furious
Bad Boys 1 & 2
All Residant evils

Will help anyone at all. There will be more posts like that, which I don't want, so I'm going to lock it, I'm afraid.

First time I've done this also, so bear with me:-
[Image: locked.gif]

Stolen eend! :X