Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Team Fortress 2 FREE FOR A WEEK! Update : FREE !Permanently -Enjoy
(06-24-2011, 09:24 AM)Hitman link Wrote: Well, havent played TF2 for more than a year, and I dont plan to.

It was such an awesome epic game, but they destroyed it completely with all this item hunting, item creating and trading crap :O. Feels more like a fucking MMORPG now.

My thoughts exactly, I haven't been playing it for about 4 months, and now it just feels like an MMO in the way that I haven't  been playing enough to get all the latest items and stuff :+
(06-24-2011, 12:29 PM)Rien link Wrote: My thoughts exactly, I haven't been playing it for about 4 months, and now it just feels like an MMO in the way that I haven't  been playing enough to get all the latest items and stuff :+

Same. I can't help but feel cheated though - having paid for it.
(06-24-2011, 01:01 PM)Danny link Wrote: Same. I can't help but feel cheated though - having paid for it.

Fucking really?

You buy like 2 games a year to begin with, and then you complain about having paid 20 euros so you got to play TF2 years before others could?
(06-24-2011, 01:01 PM)Danny link Wrote: Same. I can't help but feel cheated though - having paid for it.

lol? when it came out, brandnew. The Orange Box costed like 30€. 

30 EUR for HL2, HL2: EP1, HL2: EP2, TF2 and Portal. Each of the game was worth 30€.

So actually, you paid about  6€ per game.  6€ for TF2, and now you complain that its for free after almost 4 years? lol, seriously. Boo fucking hoo.

Asides from that, people who paid for it get a Premium Account (means, nothing changes). People who use the free version have less space in their backpack etc. Not that i care, i quit playing the game in 2009 :P
@Hitman I didn't buy the Orange box.

(06-24-2011, 01:23 PM)Rien link Wrote: Fucking really?

You buy like 2 games a year to begin with, and then you complain about having paid 20 euros so you got to play TF2 years before others could?

What do you want me to say? On the rare occasions I can afford to buy a game, I pick the one I'm most likely to have fun playing. You're right, I got to play it before others and I'm not saying that I wasted my money... but if I'd have known it was coming out for free I'm not sure I would've bought it.
They saved me 10$ ;)
Surprised no one's posted this yet:

Meet the Medic
thanks for telling, i got addicted to it right after i downloaded  :>
(06-25-2011, 02:55 PM)Kot link Wrote: thanks for telling, i got addicted to it right after i downloaded  :>
Me too :(
Thanks for letting me know, it rocks. 8)