Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

O.O
(06-23-2011, 02:59 PM)MacSto link Wrote: They made something of themselves. It's entertainment. You could say the same thing for comedians, most of them likely "failed at school/universiy", but our lives wouldn't be the same.
Most of the comedians have finished some kind of theatralic schools, conservatories. Acting is an art, good comedians are artists. Jackass guys are far from being artists so don't mix those two.
lol They stole parts of his car and sold it on E-bay, Pathetic Bastards !
(06-23-2011, 03:52 PM)durrrrr link Wrote: Most of the comedians have finished some kind of theatralic schools, conservatories. Acting is an art, good comedians are artists. Jackass guys are far from being artists so don't mix those two.
Comedy isn't entertainment? The Jackass isn't entertainment? They are very similar, and the guys from Jackass made something of their lives. They are successful in what they do. I also would consider them to be "artists". They come up with many of these stunts themselves. A unique form of art yes, but I would still consider it an art.
(06-23-2011, 04:53 PM)MacSto link Wrote: Comedy isn't entertainment? The Jackass isn't entertainment? They are very similar, and the guys from Jackass made something of their lives. They are successful in what they do. I also would consider them to be "artists". They come up with many of these stunts themselves. A unique form of art yes, but I would still consider it an art.
If they make some of the people laugh that doesn't mean they are comedians. Yes, Jackass is entertainment, so is funfair, but that doesn't make the two equal.
They are not artists. Art requires skill. No skill (only bravery and stupidity) is required to sit in a cart and jump off a trampoline.
(06-23-2011, 03:43 PM)Rien link Wrote: You really think they start updating stuff right after one of their friends died? :+
I know they wouldnt. :P
(06-23-2011, 04:25 PM)Daniel link Wrote: lol They stole parts of his car and sold it on E-bay, Pathetic Bastards !
They are cheap. They should Identify the people and jail them. :P
Use the "Modify" button please, no double posting!
(06-24-2011, 05:04 AM)MacSto link Wrote: Use the "Modify" button please, no double posting!
Sorry Mac.