Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

This might be true...
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/0...ac-shakur/

Dexter Isaac tells AllHipHop dot com that he was paid $2,500 by Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond - the founder of Czar Entertainment - to rob the iconic musician in Manhattan.

Quote:I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery," Isaac says. "I want to apologize to [Tupac's] family."

Tupac was shot twice in the head during this incident, but survived.

Adding that he had "stayed silent in prison for the past 13 years, doing a life sentence like a real soldier should," Isaac said he spoke out now because he's "tired of listening to your [Rosemond's] lies."

He also appeared to implicate Diddy in Tupac's death. Read this quote:

"I'm not going to talk about my friend Biggie's death or 2Pac's death, but I would like to give their mothers some closure. It's about time that some one did, and I will do so at a different time. Jimmy, you and Puffy like to come off all innocent-like, but as the saying goes: You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. Mr. Rosemond, I ask you: Are you going to flip on Puffy when the feds get you? To save yourself like you have done in the past?"

Rosemond is on the run, as he faces facing federal cocaine conspiracy charges

a website that has the word "gossip" in its name really is a reliable source..
AllHipHop.com :(
Or not...
im pretty sure its not
Probably some people who went to Michaels funeral, saw the guy dead.. . and still refuse to believe that the guy is dead. It happened with Elvis, it happened with 2pac and it happened with Elvis....

No news ;P
It might be true and it might be false.
who cares?  8)7
(06-19-2011, 11:03 AM)Hybrid link Wrote: who cares?  8)7

People who aren't banned for cheating.
(06-19-2011, 12:37 PM)Daniel link Wrote: People who aren't banned for cheating.
Hahahahaha!