Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Winamp having start-up problems
Basically what happens is when I boot Winamp, it literally takes a minute and a half before the program shows up. When it finally does, it takes like two minutes before my entire library is loaded. It's not like my current library is that big, seeing it's only 17GB after I had removed about 100GB of music a few weeks back. I just wonder why this problem occurs, seeing it usually doesn't. I had this same problem just a week ago and to fix it, I did an uninstall and reinstall. Note that this was before I cleaned my music folder. Now the same problem seems to occur again, though Winamp does boot after a long time.

[Image: Winampproblem.jpg]

[Image: Winampproblem2.jpg]

I noticed just now that my computer seems to be on the slower end too somehow. When taking the screenshots and having saved them in Paint, it took about three seconds before the problem functioned again. Usually, it doesn't stall at all. Haven't noticed any problems yet with the rest.

So my question is: could anyone provide me with an answer to this problem?
No  ;)
reinstall Winamp? :x

Also, do some runs with CCleaner.
coz WMP 4 life bitch!

nah winamp is just a giant processor hogger and always fucks up
I don't mind process hogging cos it doesn't affect my pc on how it usually runs. Oddly enough, the problem seems to have fixed itself now. I guess this can get closed.

(06-13-2011, 09:47 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: No  ;)

Orval. :D
Download foobar2000 8)
I have the same problem.
ORVAL!

Tell your mom your pc is broken and that you'll need a new one. Or at least 500 euro's to fix it.