Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I got a question
Can broken video game controller things be recycled? Like the green thingie thats all mechanical inside the stuff.
Sure, it can! I suggest your trash can.
lol :P Yeah just trash it who gives a fuck dude  _O-
xD I dooo I wanna help the enviroment. :D
Take it to your local recycling centre or landfill place and ask the people there. It depends on the materials that are inside the controller, and if there are parts that can't be recycled they'll be able to dispose of it properly without damaging the environment.

And I don't know about your country but in England it's illegal to just dump certain electronic equipment in the bin or on the side of the road because it's bad for the environment (e.g. parts made with mercury). If it's illegal in your country then ignore the above posts.
He lives in the United States; it could be a dead body and nobody would think twice :)
(06-11-2011, 04:53 AM)MacSto link Wrote: He lives in the United States; it could be a dead body and nobody would think twice :)
yeah i put carcass' in the recycle  :X
(06-11-2011, 02:55 AM)Munch link Wrote: in England it's illegal to just dump certain electronic equipment in the bin or on the side of the road because it's bad for the environment (e.g. parts made with mercury).

That's why I love England :D

here in my country if you killed an elephant then left it in front of your house for months no one would give a shit.