Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Congratulations !
Congratulations to Lithirm and iou, they just graduated !  *O* *O* *O*
Hehe congratulations guys and good luck with your future. I hope that I'll be able to say the same in a few weeks, still need to finish my final exams. :P
YOU DIDN'T GET TO WEAR A FUNNY HAT!

BUT CONGRATULATIONS ANYWAY!
Congratulations both!
Grats guys! *O*
congratulations, what will u do with ur life now, u're on ur own now and it won't be the same as it was in the childhood  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Gratz lads :D
(06-01-2011, 02:49 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: congratulations, what will u do with ur life now, u're on ur own now and it won't be the same as it was in the childhood  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Lol man, are you traumatized about getting old? When you get old not everything is bad. You only have more responsibility and there are obviously stuff which you won't be able to do so often because you'll probably be busy with university and/or job, but that doesn't mean it's the end of your life (unless that the world really ends in 2012 :') ). When you get older if you, for some reason, still like to play Playstation for example and you actually have fun doing it, you should keep doing it. There's nothing wrong with it.
Just enjoy your life as you think is correct (if you think it's correct to kill a person, don't do it, you'll get jailed). Anyways the time won't stop and there's nothing you can do about it.  :+
my uncle still plays xbox, oh and i forgot.. MORE STRESS COMES WITH AGES!!  :'( :'( :'(