Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Mouse
(05-24-2011, 09:49 PM)Shen link Wrote: hows the scroll? u got this right?

well i wouldnt want a different mouse :P im used to this one and its awesome. changing DPI on the fly works fine, mouse movement is precise, and it still works like on  day one.

if you like the form of the mouse, thats probably one of the best you can get for your budget.

make sure you find the form of the mouse comfortable tho, if you're used to, lets say, flat Razer mouses this might be a huge change when it comes to handling..
(05-25-2011, 07:41 AM)Hitman link Wrote: well i wouldnt want a different mouse :P im used to this one and its awesome. changing DPI on the fly works fine, mouse movement is precise, and it still works like on  day one.

if you like the form of the mouse, thats probably one of the best you can get for your budget.

make sure you find the form of the mouse comfortable tho, if you're used to, lets say, flat Razer mouses this might be a huge change when it comes to handling..

I'll adapt, anything is better than this laptop mouse which is half the size of my palm
MX518 is within your budget, has all good reviews.
mx518 is outdated...

it basically got replaced by the G5, which got replaced by the G5 Refresh which got replaced by the G500.
Is there really a fucking difference what kind of mouse you got?  :D
(05-25-2011, 09:52 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Is there really a fucking difference what kind of mouse you got?  :D
Not for me tbh :) I use a Logitech mouse that i've been using for over 5years and it cost me about 7$. Still working like charm.
There is a HUGE difference. You need low DPI for samp (unless you got Slice's fix) and higher for cod or other games usually. Plus, you can really feel the difference in accuracy and speed if you get a gaming mouse from a cheap one. I got a G500 and it's awesome: adjustable DPI on the fly, 3 extra keys you can macro too, adjustable weight, good shape and grip and the scroll wheel is very accurate, you can also click a button in order to set it to free scroll mode to scroll down big web pages. I payed it about 80 euro when it was just released, but it should be way cheaper now (around 30-35 pounds afaik). I have abused my G500 for 1 year and a half, it fell from my desk a couple times too (damn cat), but it still works perfectly :)
(05-26-2011, 07:22 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: (around 30-35 pounds afaik)

£50, cheapest I've found it.

I use some plain old 10 euro logitech mouse, works brilliantly in any game I play.
Yep I'm trying to look for cheap G500 cheapest I found is £32 but from some random website I've never heard of
Iv'e Logitech G500.
Also, I'm not sure about it price