Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty 8 / MW3
Quote:I dislike the fact that you can carry two primary weapons

That's like MW2's Bling or Black Ops' Warlord guys, seriously, check the video at 3:02, where it says "Perk 2: Overkill Pro". YouTube makes everyone hype about everything, that's not cool anymore.

Quote:Overkill will allow you to select a primary weapon as your secondary weapon. Basically, Overkill will allow you to have two primary weapons in MW3. Overkill Pro will allow you to put two attachments on your secondary weapon, much like Bling Pro in MW2.
Wrong. Warlord does not equal Overkill. I've always disliked Overkill.
Oh right sorry for the confusion, CoD4 Overkill is what I meant.
Agreed with most points Maka..the one I disagree is about the land mines. Yeah for the victim it's not a good feeling but for the person who placed it, it's a great feeling.."haha take that bitch" :Y) :w _O-
Don't worry, I'm totally on your side, ha.
Meh. If you pre-purchase the game on Steam you get CoD 4 for free. Bought CoD 4 for 12,50 € instead. 50 % off for all COD games and addons except for BO and MW3. BO has 33 % off, but sucks imo, the free BO:MP weekend is neat, though.
Modern Warfare 3: Multiplayer b-roll

Looks like MW2 with extra maps, new weapons and new killstreak rewards. They even used sounds and graphics from MW2.
(09-02-2011, 10:26 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: Modern Warfare 3: Multiplayer b-roll

Looks like MW2 with extra maps, new weapons and new killstreak rewards. They even used sounds and graphics from MW2.
Actually, it's isn't killstreaks anymore. They changed it to points. So if you play the objective you can earn points for "pointstreaks" aswell, or even assists (i think).
What's with the annoying "kill confirmed" thing? That and... UMP! I loves!
I reckon that's a gamemode. Reminds me of Rush in BC2, how the attacker's have a certain number of spawns, but if a medic revives someone, you get an extra spawn.

Looks exactly like MW2. The sad thing is, people will buy it for no other reason than because it's the new CoD :/