Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned for no reason
I was playing 2 minutes ago, I thought I crashed, I wanted to restart and it says I was banned
time: 15.13 sunday 14 - 01- 07
Nickname: Skyknight
Admin who kicked: unknown
reason: unknown
Hi,

I'm the admin that banned you.

First I got a admin message that you could be teleporting without using /(car)teleport, and I didn't pay attention to that. But later I saw this in the chat:

[14:57:03] *Nuweni:%#LVP.Echo* Bart.:NL:. (ID:0) to gang: howeens hoe ga je zo snel met een sanchez
[14:57:18] *Nuweni:%#LVP.Echo* PM van Skyknight (43) naar Bart.:NL:. (0): dont say a word!!!!!!!!!!!!
[14:57:33] *Nuwini:%#LVP.Echo* PM van Skyknight (43) naar Bart.:NL:. (0): over de speed

After this I kept an eye on you, this could be a speed hack, but I never saw you do this. Some minutes later I was watching you and you bought the Point of View!, then I saw you teleporting to the gangbase, and that was an illegal teleport, and that is cheating.

[15:09:10] <Nuwani> *** Skyknight has bought the property Point of View!
[15:09:32] *Nuweni:%#LVP.Echo* *** Possible teleporter: Skyknight (ID:43) (2358 meters)

And if you cheat you get banned.
Ok, you are right, I respect your choice. You are right. But now my question. For how lang would I've been banned. Because A few days ago I've post a topic because I didn't even play but I was banned... I didn't understand it. Will I lost anything about money or something?

Skyknight
Well, I'll unban you Friday afternoon. All your money will be saved.
I recommend you uninstall all your cheats. If we see you cheat again your ban will last much longer.
ok, i'm not happy about that i'm banned but I did it to myself, Tnx now I know when I can Play again.
Gtrz Skyknight
*** The IP Address 213.10.139.12, and the name Skyknight  have been unbanned!

Have fun playing.