Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

"Pot of gold"
probably the biggest things in this server are getting alotta dough $.$
or killing

neither way gets mutch and it can feel like a role play server at times

so i have a solution
kinda like "grab the bag" in red dead redemption

a money bag would be placed randomly in lv or sf or ls and clues to its location
will be given away

can also reward players who get the "reaction test" correct an extra clue

and can allso set achievements

found the "pot of gold" 3 times a charm $35.000
found the "pot of gold" 5 times $60.500
found the "pot of gold" 7 times $85.000
found the "pot of gold" 10 times $120.000 etc. etc. etc.

who ever collects it gets 10.000 or so put into there bank

if you unhappy with the amounts given feel free to edit them

otherwise they would be killed unfairly of bystanders who where to late
Sounds like the hidden package or moneybag idea, afaik it didn't work.
I like it! The hidden Christmas present thing we use certainly proves popular in the winter so I think this would work nicely!

(05-01-2011, 03:32 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: Sounds like the hidden package or moneybag idea, afaik it didn't work.

Yeah that's because pickups cannot be handled on a per-player basis. It wouldn't be necessary for this though.
I like this, but I'd prefer it if there'd be no hint of where it would be placed. A thing I noticed with the presents @ christmas update was that often there would be a few players who knew exactly where to find the present within minutes while others would rarely get a chance to find it.
How about admins can decide? They place the pot wherever they want a decide the hint.
Win
(05-01-2011, 03:51 PM)Jay link Wrote: How about admins can decide? They place the pot wherever they want a decide the hint.

I really like that, yes. One thing though, after it's been found, what would happen then? Would people have to wait for an admin to select a new location, or would it go to preset locations until an admin selects a new location? Or, would it save the locations and hints set by admins and cycle through those? :+
You tell me
I suppose a combination of admin-set locations and scripted locations would be sweet. As far as hints go, I'd personally like to keep those to a minimum, but that'd be up to the admin then :+
im glad you guys like it :D

it hope it wont be too difficult to script