Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Idea! - You get dropped, I pick up.
      Alright, so...I was curious - why do we not have the ability to pick up weapons of the plays that we have killed? I find my self constantly running out of Desert Eagle, Tec9, etc..etc.. and it would be real sweet if we could just kill the person and take their ammo from their corpse (Just like in GTA: San Andreas). Every server is different, but I believe I played a server where this was able to be done. The only problems I see are:

1. People with spawn weapons would be giving the person who killed them a LOT of ammo. - Maybe this can be prevented by having you only able to pick up like one round.

2. If someone had cheated and got a rocket launcher, flame thrower, minigun, etc...that we would be pickin' it up and using it ourselves (people who aren't honest).

Iono about this being the best idea in the world, but...I'm just curious why this isn't in the game.
Interestingly enough, I was the one who programmed the feature for PartyServer. It can be done quite easily, the main problem that'd exist with this are more rarely available weapons, and the fact that LVP still is a mix between DM and RPG. By adding weapon pickups we'd immediatly increase the DM factor, to the disappointment of people who play mainly for the minigames or property buying.

However, íf, and that's íf we create an interactive DeathMatch area in Los Santos, it'll surely be implented there.