Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[APP] CS:S buyscript generator
Some time ago I just started on a simple program generating a CS:S command line.

What is a buyscript?
a buyscript lets you easily get all your weapons by pressing a single key, for example open re-spawn you press F5 and you get your whole weapon set, including equipment, such as defuser.

Why should I use a buyscript?
Often a CS:S round is fast, thus it's good to choose your weapons as well as equipment and armour as soon as possible, this program allows you to do it.

Why should I use your program?
Well, there is no special reason, but I just felt like sharing it instead of keeping it on my hard drive, also if you want to check how much money your set costs you can get it, it also supports team messages and 'switching to knife after weapon buy'.

How to use it?
Go to your CS:S config folder ([Steamfolder]/steamapps/[accountname]/CSS/cstrike/config) and create the file autoexcec.cfg. Place the generated code into that file and save it. Run CS:S and check if the buyscript works, if it doesn't, manually add "exec autoexec.cfg" to your config.cfg in the same folder. Have fun. :D

Requirements
Windows
.NET Framework 4.0 or higher

VirusTotal Link
Download Link
I only play gungame D:
Very useful to use it in gungames btw, gives you +5 weapons up instantly.
wait what, hao?!
tbh, why would you even want +5 weapons ? Since if you got detected you would've gotten banned easily enough.
My bad, forgot the [/irony]. You can't cheat level up at gungames.
Never say never really, but meh I was tired at the time ;d, pretty sure there is a way, not a way without getting caught tho, since ANY hack in gungames is easily detected.