Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

help me with my deathproof idea
Hey, i recently watched the movie deathproof, and i rly liked it, and it influenced me to do some new film with car stunts. I started it abit, but i ran out of scenes, and i dont seem to get any new good carstunts done.
Now if u are good at carstunts and u have fraps, and u have nothing to do but film urself doing carstunts, and u dont know what to do with them, u can upload them and pm them to me, and maybe i can make something out of them. Just thought it post this here incase anyone has carstunt scenes that he wonders what to do with :P and if ure going to film urself, u could perhaps use a tuned sabre xD (but u dont have to if u dont like)
I cant promise i can finish something when i get scenes, but maybe i can :P  so if u have nothing to do, just send me some carstunts ( or maybe even SOME other very very cool scenes^^)
Here are some little pics from stuff i did so far:

[Image: deathproofno5.jpg]
Beerfest is better :p

I like the last pic.
1 one owns  ;)
I've maked a movie with a carstunt in it today.
I think you'll get it today too :P
I have a few vids for u. ill upload when i get back too the office. like on monday or so.
im off for the rest of this week  B-)
Woot nice!.
I like pic 1#
Just tell me, how you make those Nice! pics?
When I red your Idea again, I started searching on youtube for some carstunts,
That drift parking isnt realy a stunt but it is a nice trick that you could use in your movie :P

I don't know if its in deathproof cuz I havnt see it already :X
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=SV29FnEBx4o
Funny i have seen the movie 2 weeks ago and figured it would be cool to do on GTA. :P But sadly i dont have the time to do all the stuff but if you need any help any way just ask me. With /ramping you can do some nice stunts, ramming others with your car and try to make cars spin around, jump over a couple of trucks, etc. Also when you film this would be nice to damage the image like in that movie or put some filmgrain on it these are pretty basic fx in premiere so should be possible. ;)

Would be nice to chase a bunch of girls at the end and get beat up by them hahah  >:)
Yea, I added filmgrain and stuff like that, but i just dont have the scenes to continue
Well it would be nice like in the movie to have a chase scene with girls (with crazy hooker skins) in one vehicle and you in the other death proof car. We could do some stunts like jumping over a train/traffic jam/couple of trucks/buildings/people/gates/planes/helicopters/fixer etc.

Maybe open the movie with a nice stunt which will kill some people (girls) have some crazy carstunts inbetween and end with that chase.