Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP 2.94 Development - The biggest update ever!
(05-22-2011, 05:26 PM)MidNight link Wrote: i wont say things twice mister asskisser, i only replied on what has not been already aswered

May I ask how I am an asskisser? And what relevance that has to my post? Do you feel the need to be insulting every time someone says something to you?

Instead of being angry and negative all the time, and insulting people who respond to you, try actually being constructive. No one will listen to you if you keep going on about how bad a developer's skills or work is. And no one will listen to you if you just insult them when they have a different opinion to you.

Give proper suggestions and perhaps provide something that will show how effective the suggestion is or can be. Just saying "get rid of [insert new feature here]" won't do you any good.

And please, try to refrain from the insults, they just make you look foolish.
Partyserver is a team deathmatch server which has a LOT more than a duel command. Find a server that has a substantial amount of players and only features what you're suggestioning and I'll personally do it.
you all just wasting your time with all the crap you are scripting that none's gonna ever use
and when somebody is gonna complain that you didnt done anything usefull you gonna say
"AA WTF I DID SO MUCH HARD WORK AND YOU DONT RESPECT IT!!"
what a fucking irony, i dont care how long have you been here if you would
know what ppl in this community want this server would not be empty,
you should start some fucking democracy here

also to the new players, dont come here with your "DM is old RP is the shit" sentence,
they only get atracted by RP servers because of theire high player count,
ever been there? noobs spawn, look around see bunch of people, they start punching around
till they get jailed and what do you think would hapen if they would spawn with a weapon?

im tellling u, please set DM as the main thing of this server, setup democracy in the community,
and the server IS gonna survive and be P-O-P-U-L-A-T-E-D
Funny, since the actual gamemode is all about deathmatch  :)
but the thing is that its not how we like it u know...
(05-28-2011, 01:04 PM)MidNight link Wrote: but the thing is that its not how we like it u know...

You appear to be the only one complaining.  :O
(05-28-2011, 10:21 AM)MidNight link Wrote: you all just wasting your time with all the crap you are scripting that none's gonna ever use
and when somebody is gonna complain that you didnt done anything usefull you gonna say

also to the new players, dont come here with your "DM is old RP is the shit" sentence,
ever been there? noobs spawn, look around see bunch of people, they start punching around
till they get jailed and what do you think would hapen if they would spawn with a weapon?

im tellling u, please set DM as the main thing of this server, setup democracy in the community,

Well then, please offer your excellent knowledge at maintaining a popular server with a fantastic gamemode and the developers might do something.

Just insulting the developers, and anyone who says anything to you, and throwing a random source code at them won't help. You aren't providing any arguments, just looking angry all the time.
(05-28-2011, 10:21 AM)MidNight link Wrote: you all just wasting your time with all the crap you are scripting that none's gonna ever use

LEAVE!

It's that fucking simple. If you don't like the server and how its ran and developed.
That would be to easy, now wouldn't it  _O-
Too bad people can't find the point in that post... at least I did. It isn't just tl;dr.