Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

"Game mode" failure.
          Alrighty...It's only been the past two nights that I know of, but, I am getting pretty 'up to here' about these "game mode" failures. I don't know if it's really the game more, or if it's so called "hacking", but whatever it is it is very annoying and causing people to act simply stupid and making the game so unbearable. So many people ship killing, heli-killing, etc...etc... Anyways, because I am bored...and curious...I thought I'd make a post about it to ask:
Is this problem is going to persist for much longer?
What exactly is happening?
Is it someone hacking, or is it really the game mode just going for a nice walk while we wonder aimlessly around the streets of Las Venturas?

Iono...just bored and wondering!
          - Thanks~!
Let's state it this way: It's not a "hacker". (Not even a scriptkiddy, or other low life loser)
(09-10-2007, 09:03 AM)Usagi link Wrote:So many people ship killing, heli-killing

welcome to LVP :)
(09-10-2007, 10:19 AM)Nakebod link Wrote:Let's state it this way: It's not a "hacker". (Not even a scriptkiddy, or other low life loser)
Oh, I see. But what exactly is it then?...If ya don't mind that is. ;)
(09-11-2007, 12:12 AM)Usagi link Wrote:Oh, I see. But what exactly is it then?...If ya don't mind that is. ;)

Too much dust on the CPU x) X(