Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CLOSED]Oldiez' and Baldiez' gang thread
Dear LVP players, it is time for an official announcement regarding the OnB gang.

For a long time, the gang has been inactive. It's leader, Pancakeman, was one of them. Things got more inactive and a few members and former B&A member Turkey decided on making a clan. The making of this clan was the beginning of the end of OnB. Some people say OnB turned into the new clan, BB. This, however, is not true.
Now it is time to officially close this gang, it's leader is back from inactivity.
Pancakeman and estroe(co-leader) had a small talk about the gang. Pancakeman came back but wasn't planning on getting OnB back. He decided to join BB and forget about OnB. As estroe wasn't planning on keeping OnB alive for a bit longer, he agreed. The gang was never closed officially because of the inactivity of Pancakeman, now that he is back it is time.

I hereby want to thank everyone who was ever in this gang, it was a good time together. Also, I want to thank CT for the wars and everything we had. Another thanks to B&A, when we were allies we had great time together.
A very big thanks to YeraY as well, when Pancakeman was inactive and estroe had to lead the gang alone, he was a very good help.

It's time to end this, farewell, OnB.

On behalf of the leaders, Pancakeman and estroe.

[Image: samp078zo6.png]
OnB in old times.
R.I.P.
Thanks for the great times also. :'(

OnB _O_
Sad ;(
OnB was a great, skilled gang.
R.I.P  :)
NOOO NOT OnB :( :( :(

Now i cant call YeraY anymore Old man :(  :P

R.I.P  :o
RIP
R.I.P.
Chris, instead of doing idiots replies alway, check the posts above. Flame me instead, 'fool' :w
R.I.P OnB :'(
R.I.P OnB  :'(