Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestions.
First off, I'm curious as to why a number of the emotes are no longer available to us? If it was intentional then I believe it should be rethought. Secondly, although I see the point, I don't think that people should have their weapons disabled on the ship. If you ship kill then you'll go to jail until you learn some self control. In other words, they don't need to have their hands held all the way. They're big kids, they'll learn. Plus, you can still pull the guns out on half the ship anyway, and sometimes after leaving the ship the guns just don't come back(I hopped on and off about 3 or 4 times in about a minute and had that happen to me). Next, I think that there should be some way of dealing with cheaters when there are no admins around. I play late my time, Pacific Standard Time, and when the last admin goes, the server gets run by whoever decides to activate invincibility and a minigun. Lastly(for now) I would like to ask why "jail" was moved out of jail and onto an island? It seems more logical the way you had it before. Plus, visiting the guy who did a drive by on you after you jailed him was quite satisfying.

Edit: I was just told that in this new jail you cannot read the chat. This should not be so. When someone gets sent to jail due to me, I like to follow up with a comment in the chat. If they can't read it then it detracts from the jail experience. Although it increases boredom of the jailed, it is less fun for the one who the crime was against. Look out for the good guys more, and less for screwing the bad ones!
On the jail island, people are stuck in their own world, far away from the coast, meaning they cannot cheat themselfes out of the jail. Next to that, killing eachother in the jail isn't possible anymore and as far as I'm aware, you can perfectly read the chatbox. Also -- there's a checkpoint for information on how long you're jailed and you can even shelter for the rain.