Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Windows Live Messenger problem
After i upgraded my PC to win 7 and re-installed WLM it gives me an error message on startup, does anyone have an idea about that message and how to fix it? The error message is:

[Image: 264kxno.png]
Any Answer please D:
Well, obviously, the procedure entry point ??0CRMImage@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library UXCore.dll.

On a more serious note, have you tried simply reinstalling it?
(03-11-2011, 02:56 PM)Rien link Wrote: Well, obviously, the procedure entry point ??0CRMImage@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library UXCore.dll.

On a more serious note, have you tried simply reinstalling it?
Yeah I did
Busted! You use Cheat engine D;
(03-11-2011, 07:23 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: Busted! You use Cheat engine D;
Nah 8)7

Any other answer? :roll:
Some guy on microsoft site said this to someone on the forum:

Quote:Greetings Melissa,

Since it's UXCore crashing it could be all sorts of things. As a starting point though, you
should uninstall any third-party Messenger-integrated software such as Smiley Central, Kiwee
Toolbar, etc. Additionally, any anti-virus or internet security software with Messenger
integration features, should have those features disabled or uninstall the application all
together. Finally, if you're using any sort of custom themeing software, you may want to
disable it or return to the Windows default theme, at least for testing purposes.

Finally, to directly answer your question, you can simply uninstall Windows Live Messenger
2009 from the Programs and Features applet in the Control Panel (it'll be under Windows Live
Essentials) and then grab the previous version (which is 2008/8.5) from here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/redir/wlm85.asp

hope this works.