Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

for the weak computers
Quote:Grim link=topic=27971.msg376219#msg376219 date=1298733233]
Upgrade ur pcs god damnit -.- not being able to run san andreas is embarrassing

Ever heard of people who got no money for such a pc? or people -like me- who don't give a shit about their pc.
Well if you don't, don't expect things to run great 8)
Well, I somehow managed -without knowledge- to buy myself a laptop about three years ago, which is even able to run GTA IV :+
(03-03-2011, 09:47 AM)firm link Wrote: Well if you don't, don't expect things to run great 8)

Exactly ^^
weak PCs users can use the "no dust particles" mod (ruckelfreimer's mod) + a black (or blue, red, w/e) timecyc.dat + low "weight" weapons (there are some really shitty ones made for this purpose to add on your gta3.img somewhere around) + "no effects" mod (no rain, small and shitty explosions, shitty fire, no muzzle flash, no bullets, no shells and no smoke; it should be on gtagarage.com) and press f7 once before playing. I saw a tutorial somewhere that shows how you can gain around 20-25 fps for that, I guess that adding this mod here will make it even better.
(02-26-2011, 01:01 PM)Sadik link Wrote: I bet you coppied this since you can't speak that good enlgish
yeah..
(02-26-2011, 01:01 PM)Sadik link Wrote: I bet you coppied this since you can't speak that good enlgish
dominator reading my mind.. lol