Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I NEED SLEEP
recently i had a 2 panic attacks now my bodys numb and imnot gettin any sleep accept for when i take pills i get a little sleep but not enough and iknow if i dont get some sleep, its not going to be nice,plus im losing weight? any help?
weed (not joking man, munchies en teh fuckin sleepyness)
shit man what hapened to ya? why the panic atacks?
I'd go to a doctor if i was you.

I "suffer" from lack of sleep since a few weeks aswell, altho i cant really call it suffering anymore cos im used to sleeping only 3-4 hours per night now and dont feel shitty or tired anymore, but i imagine if you cant sleep at all without meds i'd recommend you to get yourself checked by a doc.
Theres something called Sedinal Plus here...makes you all calm n stuff...way healthier than weed.
If you have a spare few days free, no school/college/uni/work or anything, then try staying awake all day. When my sleep gets messed up during the holidays, that's what I do before my college term starts again. It's hard to do but it's effective.

Having said that, it might be harder/ineffective for you if it's a medical condition.
(02-22-2011, 04:50 PM)MidNight link Wrote: shit man what hapened to ya? why the panic atacks?

depression stress

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=27947.msg375641#msg375641 date=1298389354]
weed (not joking man, munchies en teh fuckin sleepyness)

lol weed is why i have panic attacks now, i was having one when had to goto the hospital weed is not for me anymore :(

(02-22-2011, 06:16 PM)Hitman link Wrote: I'd go to a doctor if i was you.

I "suffer" from lack of sleep since a few weeks aswell, altho i cant really call it suffering anymore cos im used to sleeping only 3-4 hours per night now and dont feel shitty or tired anymore, but i imagine if you cant sleep at all without meds i'd recommend you to get yourself checked by a doc.

yeah i'm going to the doctor, my thinking, not knowing if i'm hungry just plain fucked up, but tryin to get it together.

(02-22-2011, 06:40 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Theres something called Sedinal Plus here...makes you all calm n stuff...way healthier than weed.

i bet it is ill ask the doctor

(02-22-2011, 06:50 PM)Munch link Wrote: If you have a spare few days free, no school/college/uni/work or anything, then try staying awake all day. When my sleep gets messed up during the holidays, that's what I do before my college term starts again. It's hard to do but it's effective.

Having said that, it might be harder/ineffective for you if it's a medical condition.

they say i can get rid of it by calming myself but panic attacks are just horrible i'm not even scared or terriefied anymore, i just get mad when it happens cause i know why it happens but like i don't understand why i get like that when i'm not even tryin. all my childhood life that hasn't happened and all of a sudden i hit some weed and it just happens to come up fuck my life up damnit

thx for the help though :')
if you smoke too much weed or too quickly, it's bad when it comes to panic attacks - otherwise, it's quite the opposite.

eitherway, xanax looks like a perfect match for you.
I've heard this before, people getting panic attacks from weed.
I myself never had one and I smoked weed for about 6 years. (I quit smoking weed and cigarettes two months ago.)
Visit your docter mate,let him made some test on you etc