Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your Reason
Idk if there's a topic like this already but it would be nice to see how some people came up with their names on LVP. So this topic is purely about explaining how you thought of your name. Mine was just something random that popped in my head when I started playing so it stuck. Please no flaming in this topic thanks.
Well, I like black color so i wanted my name contain this. So i thought that i'll put the other part of the name of the first random thing i start laughing at, unfortunately Mark showed me something, it was mr.bean.
My nick was supposed to be Blader Kase, and that was something totally random. So yeah, I've decided to stick with Kase, which still doesn't mean anything.  :+
Skullkid - a bad really bad game i played during class.

HeLiNaB - I liked helikilling.

DaNi3L - my name in nerdy style.

Daniel - i just didn't care for a gaming name anymore.
My name was supposed to be Black, but I ended up with Blahc, during my years of roleplay I came up with Tommy Dust since I liked K-DST. Later I Switched to James Dust, and now it's just Dust :3 So yeah.
erm first time i opened samp i was listining to checkmate.
so i started with ''jadakiss'', then ''black'' cus it sounded cool, then i used blackfox or redfox w/e, one of those, and someone recommed Greyfox (i tought it was Slayer_NL), but yeah,
first one indianu_modern  ,meaning "the modern indian" was just something funny and random

second one ,Diago,there was a cat called diago in one of the movies i watched back then(or it was a cartoon?)

third one,Drunky? ,also something random

then MiDiTaLe ,stealed from the admin of sjsro ( :)))) nicklame)

the last one,darkbankai? .....i stealed the "bankai" part from a wow player (paladin) ,because i liked him,and i added "dark" in front of it:D..and also that i like bleach .....and ichigo's black moonfangs:D
to be honest i have no idea why i came up with Hitman a few years ago. back then i neither knew the Hitman movies or games, so dunno where i got it from.
I created this account back those days when I still fancied poker. Now, too much luck for me there when you play for a short period of time and I don't have 5 hours a day for poker to see if any strategy would pay off.
There was a topic about this, Ryder made it I think. I think he made 2. Shoru made another one I think, but they're lost in many pages of spam topics.

Munch came from the show "Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisp". There was a guy who appeared on the first episode of the third series called Munch, and was a recurring character ever since. He was an instant favourite of mine. He stopped appearing when the show started getting shit.

He first appeared when one of the characters, Gaz Wilkinson, was in a van having sex with another character named Donna (no, you don't see it). Donna then sees a guy standing by the van, waving and saying "Iya". But he wasn't watching, he was listening (with his eyes). He then turns out to be Gaz's half brother.

He's also where I got phrases like "Munch magic!" from. FateTrip knows who I'm talking about.

Here he is!

Introducing Munch - Two Pints of Lager - BBC comedy