Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied] plz unban :(
USERNAME: PERSIAN_MAFIA
Nickname: PERSIAN_MAFIA
Date of the ban: i dont know your date.cuz im from iran.i go to see when im banned but i wasnt banned!i come in 2 play then admin banned me again.
Suspected Reason: cheat
Your IP address: 209.222.13.165

Extra notes:i was playing on your server,then a gang with a car wants to kill me.i jump on the car and after few seconds i spawned in the sky.i get angry and use cheat to dont die.then the admin banned me :( . Please excuse this.
i dont cheat again...
plz unbann me all of my friends play there and they are waiting for me :( they are waiting me me tonight :( belive me
Too bad your friends are waiting you you because you won't play on LVP again again.

You did get banned by tBKwtWS first for health cheats if I'm not wrong, then after several failed attempts you came back ingame, then I banned you again. You already admitted you cheated, so you won't be allowed back on LVP, because cheating is not allowed and is rewarded with a (fuckin) for life ban. You should have read rules (which I'm 90% sure you didn't) before cheating. Goodbye.
but...belive me. i dont know how does i enter.im not lier i entered the server again 2 see date but i dont know how i come to server again plz belive me  ;(
It's not the fact that you came back (btw, that "I don't know how I came back" is bullshit so don't even try), it's the fact that you cheated. You will not be unbanned, so go get angry and cheat somewhere else.
np man. the one which is so much is samp server  :w  :roll:
Hello. I tried to look @ your ban. But you tried to reconnect again so many times (banevading), that it is not possible to see your original ban any more.
As the responsible admin for this ban, I would like to tell you once again, that you cheated and kept ban evading afterwards so your are banned for life and your request is denied.