Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Useless
You're being irritant, Gladiat0R. Calling estroe isn't going to help you at all. Instead, try to think about what you said before; if you're mature enough, you'll realize it's completely stupid.
Kase, let me ban you for 5 days without a reason. If i would shiplame, then i would just post my appeal. But i didnt shiplame..
Gladiator,

I do not know if estroe will respond. But after reading this I can tell you how I feel.
It is not helpful to start swearing in your appeal, specially in the fist post. This does not show you are willing to follow the rules.

(02-06-2011, 12:23 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: Then why Zaibatsu and Swift can still play? You all know that they are one of the biggest lamers and rulebreakers on LVP.
If you want to complain about other players post in the complaints board and not in your ban appeal.
The admins can not be and see everything all the time. This does not mean that if others break the rules you are allowed to break them as well. Of course if we do get a report or see someone breaking the rules we will act upon that.

(02-06-2011, 12:41 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: The other guyz were Cranslator, Elmo and Thief. We teamd up! After Tom got killed i shoot nobody!
(02-06-2011, 12:37 PM)Hitman link Wrote: you instead decided to shoot at the other guys there aswell, and once they returned the fire
You claim to have shot nobody afterwards and perhaps the admin did not see this correctly, but as Hitman states, they returned your fire, so other people saw you shooting to. If these people were part of your team, why would they return fire?

And you surely have not forgotten to insult and  the admins some more and make claims about their objectivity.
If you would like to complain about an admin, I would like to refer you once again to our CSI board.

To my opinion some things were said in this topic by the admins and you that were not necessary.
So I am kindly requesting you, but also the admins, to only discuss this ban appeal.
I do not want to see any more swearing or opinions about admins and their conduct. (You know this does not belong here and you know where you should be posting this, because I just told you)

And I am requesting the admins to ignore any of this talk. It is not needed to react to insults or accusations made here. This is Hitman's appeal and he is able to talk for himself.

So I would like to take your last post as an example:
(02-06-2011, 01:10 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: Kase, let me ban you for 5 days without a reason. If i would shiplame, then i would just post my appeal. But i didnt shiplame..
Instead of getting the other guys you have mentioned, to send a forum PM to Hitman stating that they did not fight you and you did not fight them, which would be constructive.
You decided to make another de-constructive post.

I would like to remind you that swearing is against the forum rules.
If you wish to be to keep participating in this discussion, I advice you to stop swearing before you get muted or banned from the forum.
Hmm. I cant remember that i swear here, i just said the truth.
And if i did (in your eyes) im sorry.
I can wait 4 days staying banned, np. But the point is i have to wait for nothing!
I would like to end this discussion here, it make no sense. I wont get unbanned within these days, i know = /

But i want to thank you tbk for your helpfully informations. You was the only one who post something usefully here. LVP need more admins like you!

cya

Thank you Gladiat0R.

I am glad to see you are responding in a reasonable matter. And I feel confident Hitman will able to sort all the loose ends and unban you on the correct date.

P.S. Because you do not remember it. You like to use the word f*ck or f*cking to swear with.

Ok Hitman, you can unban me now  :roll:
Unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience.

Have fun on LVP again.
Thanx