Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C - BANNED 19/02] HaledSas - shooting ship
Ok, this guy just got unbanned and still not following the rules, frapsed him db'ng with deagle while i was on ship  :roll:

haled

better quality:
http://www.upload.ee/files/1097685/haled.wmv.html

very sorry for doubleposting

few minutes after jerico told him not to shoot ship, he did it again, this time when jerico wasnt around anymore:

haled2

better quality:
http://www.upload.ee/files/1097716/haled2.wmv.html

i hope management will take actions towards this kind of behaviour...

thanks in advance!
[NB]Zaibatsu
I didn't want to triple-post but since this topic is not getting any attention from admins, i must do it, fortunately with news, not off-topic:

This guy Haledsas keeps abusing rules, caught him on fraps again, this time he was continuosly trying to get my health down while i was in interior, luckily he failed at that lol. I remember i got banned for 3days because of that, so this time i hope management will not ignore my post, thank you in advance,

[NB]Zaibatsu.

Here is the proof:

haled

Better quality: http://www.upload.ee/files/1109638/haled.wmv.html
Zaibutsu,

Sorry for the late reply. Next time, please use the modify button in the upper right corner, breaking the forum rules will not add to the credibility of your report and might also get you muted.
Haledsas has indeed recently been unbanned for laming.

[tt]<Nuwani> *** Player log of Haledsas (11 items)
<Nuwani> [01/02/2011 15:23:43] (unban by MacSto`): Unbanned
<Nuwani> [28/01/2011 17:11:04] (ban by jerico): use commands to avoid death (IP: 78.*obscured*)
<Nuwani> [20/01/2011 20:02:04] (kick by eF.BLooDsTeR): 2 shots + ship laming (IP: 78.*obscured*)
<Nuwani> [20/01/2011 15:01:37] (kick by Kase): Spawnkilling (IP: 88.*obscured*)[/tt]

From your footage I can see he keeps shooting you on the ship.
In the video where he nades you, you do not lose any health, care to explain?
Also I do not see him abusing the gained unfair advantage, by killing you.

Haledsas was ship laming, script abusing and bug abusing and finally got banned for the bug abuse, for 4 days on [tt]28/01/2011[/tt].
Normally we do not ban people for shooting at the ship. But normal punishments do not seem to have effect on his behaviour, as you were able to produce 3 movies in which he ship lamed and script abused, of which 2 I consider valid at this point.

I now see it fit to ban him for another 5 days, until at least [tt][19/02/2011 23:49:22][/tt]. (Range ban id's 59 to 62)

Enjoy playing on LVP,
(02-14-2011, 11:52 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: From your footage I can see he keeps shooting you on the ship.
In the video where he nades you, you do not lose any health, care to explain?
Also I do not see him abusing the gained unfair advantage, by killing you.

Thanks for reply,

sorry again for tripple post, I've talked about reporting players like that with Lithirm already.
The part where I do not lose health I mentioned above by "he failed at that".
Or if you are pointing that it's weird that I don't lose health while he's doing it, then it's simple, sometimes that bug won't effect you, sometimes it does, I don't know of what does it depend, probably the nader must be outside, not in the "door exiting menu" but I'm not so sure about that so you can try it.

Thank you again,
[NB]Zaibatsu