What's up. Decided to make one of these as Im kinda bored atm  :7

[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td][SAE]Grim[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Nikolai[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Norway[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]19[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]28th of January[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Bad company 2, killing floor, WoW, league of legends[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]2006[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]Middle of 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hobbies and other stuff:[/td][td]I started with Taekwondo when I was 7, and have been practicing that on and off for about 12 years now. I like to play fotball with friends, drive cars, ride motorbikes and having a run in the sunny forest  :7. I like being active outside having fun. Only problem is that all my friends cant have fun without having to get shitdrunk. Wich is kinda sad in my opinion. Luckily its not like that on my new school.  :Y)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]
I'm mostly writing this introduction to write about my samp history. Soo yea, I found samp in 06 when googling for a multiplayer for San Andreas and fell in love with it at once. Whille getting known to the mod I started with stunting and continued with that for a good year or two.

It started to get boring and I wanted to try out DMing cause I felt comfortable with the guns from beating singleplayer : P. I dont really remember where I played first, but it was probably LW. What I remember is that I wanted to be a kickass sniper 8) However, the weapons I liked were running weapons and started playing with that.

Then I found LVP and started playing there alot, and got to know the gangs around the server. I remember SnakeZ, coldthugz and BA very well. I dont remember how but I joined up withthe SnakeZ gang and became a full member there. And thats when my DM career in samp started.

Things happened and I stopped playing on LVP. Me and my m8 found this french Pen1 server and started playing there. We became a part of the community and it was there I met Moe, Doc and alot more from todays M2S. Me and my m8 created our own "clan" called Bull Katos and we had a few loyal badass members. BullKatos versus Ramyano and Webalo, good times lmfao.  [/td][/tr][/table]

I slowly started to visit LVP again, and got to know HC4L. I looked at them as super professional samp players and really wanted to join them. And as stupid as I was I started to ignore my fellow BK m8s, and it ended up me leaving BK and the clan just fell apart, and I joined HC4L. And I guess the time I had in HC4L is what made me a "competitive" samp player, we have clanwars and gangwars on LVP..

And as you all know there were few a dickheads in HC4L so it ended with me leaving the clan cos I got pissed off at something. After that we re-made Bull Katos I think and started playing on pen1 again.

Ramyano, me and my m8 became very good friends and started playing alot together, and we were building our reputation up towards the higher clans on samp. While my friend got bored of samp, Ramyano and I started to get in contact with [SiN]. Ramyano was determined to join and so was I. He was practicing alot and was tested afterwards and got accepted into SiN. I, however, was still practicing, becaue the skill-level SiN had was just completely out of my world. I practiced alot with Ramy and SiN Technoboy, and I was finally tested and got accepted into SiN. (Almost denied cos of my skills actually xD).

But things just went better from there and I became more skilled and met so many great players. The time I had in SiN was prolly the best experience I've ever had in samp. Too bad it didnt last for long because some months after I joined SiN it closed for good.

And if I remember correctly, we, the still active SiNners made our own clan called xHs. Extreme Hooligan Squad I think, lol. Me, ramyano, azerty, spilot and azkiller.
Of course we couldn't keep a clan organized compared to SiN so it ended up being closed quite quickly. (We did have a few clanwars though)

Then months of playing clanless with Ramyano tok part. THEN, we got in contact with the <P> clan :P
We had a pretty good reputation now so it wasnt much of a problem joining the clan.
With <P> we had a very good time. Alot of clanwars and funny shit, fuckin sidvicious lol :P

Fuck I remember so little, I cant really remember why <P> closed, but the last I heard from SidVicious was on xfire him saying his neighbour (they shared internet) didnt pay the bills, so his internet was getting cut off. After that I never saw him again. Oh yea, and while people left P clan, it was only me, ramyano and Swifty and someone else.  (or swift, dont remember, its that swifty in this lvp community i think). Swifty was raging and being drunk or w/e on xfire flaming me and ramyano constantly, wish I saved those logs rofl :) So ramyano and I left and thats when he quit samp to play StarCraft: Brood War while I wanted to continue with samp.

I played on LVP a couple of months, but got really bored with runnies, because I didnt feel any progress in my skills, so I wanted to try walking weapons. Wich I had never touched.
I didnt know cbug or anything like that but started practicing. I got to know the MOB community and started playing in their server, my first time playing AAD. I started to like MOB, but then something funny happened. I saw this [SAE]DeathEater joining the server, and I dont really know what happened, but its quite funny to think about it. I saw DeathEater raping it up and saw that everyone respected him. I was still a retard back then and thought of SAE as "SEA", so I looked up to DeathEater as a fuckin marine soldier in samp XD

Started chatting with him on MOB server and I joined his team to play AAD with the MOBs. I met other SAEs too but dont remember who.

Then I started playing on SAE server and started being active in their forums. Everyone were so nice and helpfull, yet very skilled. Jakez and DE started training me with deagle and Jakez taught me Cbug. And I fell in love with AAD. Made an application and progressed through the ranks and became a part of a very big family in this game.
SAE is the clan i've been in the longest and it's also the best clan i've ever been in. Chilling with them in the weekends, mostly listening, to all the funny shit going on in vent.

So to summarize it i've been in these clans: SnakeZ, BK, HC4L, SiN, xHs, P and SAE.

All this happened in a period of 2-3 years.. because in late 2008 or so I joined SAE.
Dont expect anyone to read it, but it was just cool to write about something.

Norwegian whore! (8>

Husker tiden fra HC4L, faen, det var gode tider ass!

Tøff historie, Nikolai!

This faggot actually went in the same class on high school with one of my best mates..That's some strange shit..
Hey Grim, I actually read the intro. Was a great intro with nice detail.

[me=Munch]waits for the welcome posts...including the sarcastic ones.[/me]
Nice intro mate!
sup
Grim  O+ nice intro bro :) kewl pic to  :7
Thanks xD FTW
Quote:Grim link=topic=27788.msg372983#msg372983 date=1296838490]
Thanks xD FTW
np mate. ;)
cant believe i just read an essay

nice intro man, cant really say welcome so instead il say: hey!
would say welcome but you've been here a while so I'll just say what's up?