Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C] Explosions with ur grenade, is not /kill
I'm hr to notify a bug of samp, an explosion of ur grenade can kill u... If the crew does not have the commands every player type ingame, i don't know how can i trust in a temp mod that say someone did /kill... The player stopped walking, shot the grenade, and then died. Is it considered /kill? I don't think so... So I'm hr to blame some names, like Darkfire and Bayron, both were trying to convince me that i was wrong... by trying to say that i was crying and kicking me from game... And i want to show other names, that helped me to solve the prob, Admin MacSto. Thx MacSto, i really expect some more racionality when judging players, and also, more respect when talking with players from crew...
Sorry, I didn't understand that. If you are reporting a bug, see the bug reports section.
It's not a bug report ;). Lucas: I will talk to MacSto and Darkfire.

EDIT: I've talked with Darkfire, he says it won't happen again. But that he did use /kill (2 crew members saw this). Darkfire is a crew member that DMs often, he knows the difference ;).
Thx Mathias, and thx Jay too, for the attention. LVP has a wonderful management, really neat and organized.