Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Pickup... I can't see it ffs :(
hi there,

I have scripted a stunt system, but the only problem is that pickups are not visible at all. It's created on an object (pickup type: 2, Coordinate(z): 220.000). I need to see that pickup to finish the stunt exactly, what can i do to appear it?  :roll:
Code please?

(model, type, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Virtualworld)

^

1. I advice using pickup type 1, scripted events is it's purpose.
2. Is the virtual world the correct one? Use -1 and it will be visible in all worlds, just to be sure.
3. You only mentioned one coordinate, what are the others? Are they correct? Are you on the correct coordinate whilst testing?
IF you want to make that pickup stay even after you pick it up, use the 'type' 23.  Also are you sure that the virtual ID in which you are and the pickup is, is the same.
CreatePickup(1239, 1, 2102.9905, 2182.1282, 14.4995, -1);

It's created on the sea, on an object. The same pickup (only with different coordinates) works @ classic fc, but it doesn't work there. I'll try to use it with streamer, dunno if it works...

EDIT: I think it has a coordinate limit.

If it's created in "4000 < x" , the pickup can't be visible. It might be created between "-4000 < x < 4000". The same thing is correct for y coordinate (dunno about z). But dunno if it's true, there may be something wrong.
I am not sure. But I think if you create the pickups outside the map of san andreas, you cant see it. Correct me if I am wrong.
(04-10-2011, 02:53 PM)deather link Wrote: I am not sure. But I think if you create the pickups outside the map of san andreas, you cant see it. Correct me if I am wrong.

Makes sense... Anyway, there is only one way left: IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint  >:)